University of Connecticut-Tri-Campus
University of Connecticut-Tri-Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Connecticut for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Connecticut-Tri-Campus||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||47 staff||71 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,384 students||2,814 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||51:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,930 students||971 students|
|# Part-Time Students||454 students||1,843 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$59,600||$35,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to University of Connecticut-Tri-Campus is Naugatuck Valley Community College (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,102 students | 1.60 Mi750 Chase Parkway
Waterbury,  CT  06708
- 715 students | 8.10 Mi2279 Mount Vernon Road
Southington,  CT  06489
- 4,193 students | 13.40 Mi271 Scott Swamp Road
Farmington,  CT  06032
- 7,063 students | 19.50 Mi20 Church Street
New Haven,  CT  06510
- 3,005 students | 22.30 Mi100 Training Hill Rd
Middletown,  CT  06457
We offer smart advice to students entering community college this fall to ensure they reap the greatest benefits from their time at the college.
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.