University of Connecticut-Tri-Campus
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Connecticut-Tri-Campus||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||47 staff||71 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,384 students||2,814 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||51:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,930 students||971 students|
|# Part-Time Students||454 students||1,843 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$59,600||$35,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,102 students | 1.60 Mi750 Chase Parkway
Waterbury,  CT  06708
- 715 students | 8.10 Mi2279 Mount Vernon Road
Southington,  CT  06489
- 4,193 students | 13.40 Mi271 Scott Swamp Road
Farmington,  CT  06032
- 8,186 students | 19.50 Mi20 Church Street
New Haven,  CT  06510
- 3,005 students | 22.30 Mi100 Training Hill Rd
Middletown,  CT  06457
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!