University of Connecticut-Tri-Campus
University of Connecticut-Tri-Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Connecticut for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Connecticut-Tri-Campus||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||47 staff||71 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,384 students||2,814 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||51:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,930 students||971 students|
|# Part-Time Students||454 students||1,843 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$59,600||$35,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to University of Connecticut-Tri-Campus is Naugatuck Valley Community College (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,102 students | 1.80 Mi750 Chase Parkway
Waterbury,  CT  06708
(203) 575-8040 1.807,102
- 715 students | 8.00 Mi2279 Mount Vernon Road
Southington,  CT  06489
(860) 628-4751 8.00715
- 4,193 students | 13.30 Mi271 Scott Swamp Road
Farmington,  CT  06032
(860) 255-3500 13.304,193
- 7,063 students | 18.30 Mi20 Church Street
New Haven,  CT  06510
(203) 285-2010 18.307,063
- 3,005 students | 22.20 Mi100 Training Hill Rd
Middletown,  CT  06457
(860) 343-5701 22.203,005
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.