University of Connecticut-Tri-Campus
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Connecticut-Tri-Campus||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||47 staff||71 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,384 students||2,814 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||51:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,930 students||971 students|
|# Part-Time Students||454 students||1,843 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$59,600||$35,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to University of Connecticut-Tri-Campus is Naugatuck Valley Community College (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,102 students | 1.60 Mi750 Chase Parkway
Waterbury,  CT  06708
- 715 students | 8.10 Mi2279 Mount Vernon Road
Southington,  CT  06489
- 4,193 students | 13.40 Mi271 Scott Swamp Road
Farmington,  CT  06032
- 8,186 students | 19.50 Mi20 Church Street
New Haven,  CT  06510
- 3,005 students | 22.30 Mi100 Training Hill Rd
Middletown,  CT  06457
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.