University of Arkansas Community College-Hope
- The University of Arkansas Community College at Hope is an accredited, open-access, two-year institution of higher education committed to providing quality academic, occupational, personal growth, and cultural programs to support individual student and community needs in the Southwest Arkansas area.
The teacher population of 61 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Arkansas Community College-Hope||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||61 staff||62 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Founded in 1965 as Red River Vocational-Technical School, the school officially became Red River Technical College in 1991 and operated under the guidelines of the Arkansas Department of Higher Education. In 1996, Red River Technical College became a division of the University of Arkansas System and was renamed the University of Arkansas Community College at Hope. The campus is set among the pines of a beautiful 72-acre tract in the heart of Southwest Arkansas. State-of-the-art facilities and the latest technological equipment are just a few of the advantages you find on the campus at UACCH. The University of Arkansas Community College at Hope has more than 100 professional educators on its faculty and staff. The foundation of the college's commitment to academic excellence is our experienced and dedicated faculty. The University of Arkansas Community College at Hope (UACCH) seeks to redefine human potential by making technology and information a regular part of the lives of people with disabilities. UACCH is accomplishing this by raising public awareness and implementing programs and initiatives that provide access to conventional, assistive and information technologies, related services and resources.
The nearest community college to University of Arkansas Community College-Hope is Texarkana College (31.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,239 students | 31.10 Mi2500 N Robison Rd
Texarkana,  TX  75599
(903) 823-3456 31.104,239
- 1,082 students | 50.50 Mi6415 Spellman Road
Camden,  AR  71701
(870) 574-4500 50.501,082
- 1,518 students | 52.30 Mi183 College Drive
De Queen,  AR  71832
(870) 584-4471 52.301,518
- 1,473 students | 61.30 Mi300 S West Ave
El Dorado,  AR  71731
(870) 862-8131 61.301,473
- 2,017 students | 66.00 Mi101 College Dr
Hot Springs,  AR  71913
(501) 760-4222 66.002,017
Learn about how the community college tuition hikes in the next year may be greater than the rate of inflation.
In light of the huge budget cuts facing California community colleges, class rationing is now on the table as one option to help schools stay in the black. Is it right, fair or even practical? We’ll explore the issue.
Learn about how some convicted criminals abused community colleges' financial aid programs and why Congress has decided to prohibit criminals from being eligible for future aid.