University of Arkansas Community College-Hope
- The University of Arkansas Community College at Hope is an accredited, open-access, two-year institution of higher education committed to providing quality academic, occupational, personal growth, and cultural programs to support individual student and community needs in the Southwest Arkansas area.
- The teacher population of 61 teachers has declined by 23% over five years.
|University of Arkansas Community College-Hope||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||61 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,360 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||666 students||724 students|
|# Part-Time Students||694 students||926 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,300||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Founded in 1965 as Red River Vocational-Technical School, the school officially became Red River Technical College in 1991 and operated under the guidelines of the Arkansas Department of Higher Education. In 1996, Red River Technical College became a division of the University of Arkansas System and was renamed the University of Arkansas Community College at Hope.The campus is set among the pines of a beautiful 72-acre tract in the heart of Southwest Arkansas. State-of-the-art facilities and the latest technological equipment are just a few of the advantages you find on the campus at UACCH. The University of Arkansas Community College at Hope has more than 100 professional educators on its faculty and staff. The foundation of the college's commitment to academic excellence is our experienced and dedicated faculty. The University of Arkansas Community College at Hope (UACCH) seeks to redefine human potential by making technology and information a regular part of the lives of people with disabilities. UACCH is accomplishing this by raising public awareness and implementing programs and initiatives that provide access to conventional, assistive and information technologies, related services and resources.
- The nearest community college to University of Arkansas Community College-Hope is Texarkana College (31.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,061 students | 31.30 Mi2500 N Robison Rd
Texarkana,  TX  75599
- 1,559 students | 43.90 Mi6415 Spellman Road
Camden,  AR  71701
- 1,444 students | 55.20 MiOne College Circle
Malvern,  AR  72104
- 1,611 students | 55.30 Mi183 College Drive
De Queen,  AR  71832
- 1,693 students | 61.30 Mi300 S West Ave
El Dorado,  AR  71731
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.