Uintah Basin Applied Technology College
- The mission of Uintah Basin Applied Technology College (UBATC) is to provide flexible technology education and skilled training in order to encourage individual and employer growth in partnership with the communities we serve. UBATC will continue to offer a wide range of programs that help you succeed in today's high-tech industries. Our programs have been designed with participation from our advisory committees to ensure that the training you receive is up-to-date and in demand by local employers. Our curriculum is individualized, competency based, and open-entry/open-exit where possible. This will al- low you to enroll at any time, progress through a train- ing program at your own rate of learning, and exit at the completion of training or upon obtaining em- ployment. This approach allows you to move rapidly through a program, obtain the needed skills, and find a job in a short period of time.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Uintah Basin Applied Technology College||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||43 staff||34 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||24||29|
|Total Enrollment||1,000 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||150 students||270 students|
|# Part-Time Students||850 students||644 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,600||$32,700|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||28%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Uintah Basin Applied Technology College is Utah State University-College Of Eastern Utah (64.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 64.40 Mi451 East 400 North
Price,  UT  84501
- 1,550 students | 65.20 Mi500 Kennedy Drive
Rangely,  CO  81648
- 446 students | 89.40 Mi1450 W 820 N
Provo,  UT  84601
- 270 students | 90.80 Mi1476 Sandhill Road
Orem,  UT  84058
- 31,332 students | 90.80 Mi800 W University Parkway
Orem,  UT  84058
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.