Uintah Basin Applied Technology College
- The mission of Uintah Basin Applied Technology College (UBATC) is to provide flexible technology education and skilled training in order to encourage individual and employer growth in partnership with the communities we serve. UBATC will continue to offer a wide range of programs that help you succeed in today's high-tech industries. Our programs have been designed with participation from our advisory committees to ensure that the training you receive is up-to-date and in demand by local employers. Our curriculum is individualized, competency based, and open-entry/open-exit where possible. This will al- low you to enroll at any time, progress through a train- ing program at your own rate of learning, and exit at the completion of training or upon obtaining em- ployment. This approach allows you to move rapidly through a program, obtain the needed skills, and find a job in a short period of time.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Uintah Basin Applied Technology College||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||43 staff||34 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||24||29|
|Total Enrollment||1,000 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||150 students||270 students|
|# Part-Time Students||850 students||644 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,600||$32,700|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||28%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Uintah Basin Applied Technology College is Utah State University-College Of Eastern Utah (64.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 64.40 Mi451 East 400 North
Price,  UT  84501
- 1,550 students | 65.20 Mi500 Kennedy Drive
Rangely,  CO  81648
- 372 students | 89.40 Mi1450 W 820 N
Provo,  UT  84601
- 270 students | 90.80 Mi1476 Sandhill Road
Orem,  UT  84058
- 31,332 students | 90.80 Mi800 W University Parkway
Orem,  UT  84058
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.