Triangle Tech Inc-Erie
- Triangle Tech schools are located throughout Western Pennsylvania in five easily accessible communities (Pittsburgh, Erie, Greensburg, DuBois, Sunbury and Bethlehem). Each school is staffed with experienced, full-time professional instructors and is equipped with the latest in educational technology. Every program we offer provides you the opportunity to get extensive hands-on experience as well as classroom instruction.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Triangle Tech Inc-Erie||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||46 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||46 students||372 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,600||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Erie school is located on the west side, minutes from downtown Erie. Triangle Tech's facilities occupy a total of approximately 22,000 square feet of comfortable, air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories and shops. Parking is available on the premises with complete security provided. Classrooms accommodate from 15 to 30 students, labs and shops are generally limited to a maximum of 20 students. Triangle Tech AST Degree programs Offered in Erie includes Architectural Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Mechanical Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Maintenance Electricity & Construction Technology and Carpentry and Construction Technology. Triangle Tech Diploma programs Offered in Erie includes Residential and Light Commercial Electricity. Triangle Tech is accredited by the Accrediting commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology and is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools, Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- The nearest community college to Triangle Tech Inc-Erie is Erie Institute Of Technology (EIT) (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 205 students | 2.70 Mi940 Millcreek Mall
Erie,  PA  16510
- 232 students | 2.70 Mi940 Millcreek Mall
Erie,  PA  16565
- 652 students | 4.90 Mi5757 W 26th St
Erie,  PA  16506
- 125 students | 32.60 Mi847 N Main Street Ste 204
Meadville,  PA  16335
- 371 students | 39.90 Mi504 East Main Street
Titusville,  PA  16354
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.