Triangle Tech Inc-Erie
- Triangle Tech schools are located throughout Western Pennsylvania in five easily accessible communities (Pittsburgh, Erie, Greensburg, DuBois, Sunbury and Bethlehem). Each school is staffed with experienced, full-time professional instructors and is equipped with the latest in educational technology. Every program we offer provides you the opportunity to get extensive hands-on experience as well as classroom instruction.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Triangle Tech Inc-Erie||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||46 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||46 students||372 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,600||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Erie school is located on the west side, minutes from downtown Erie. Triangle Tech's facilities occupy a total of approximately 22,000 square feet of comfortable, air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories and shops. Parking is available on the premises with complete security provided. Classrooms accommodate from 15 to 30 students, labs and shops are generally limited to a maximum of 20 students. Triangle Tech AST Degree programs Offered in Erie includes Architectural Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Mechanical Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Maintenance Electricity & Construction Technology and Carpentry and Construction Technology. Triangle Tech Diploma programs Offered in Erie includes Residential and Light Commercial Electricity. Triangle Tech is accredited by the Accrediting commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology and is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools, Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- The nearest community college to Triangle Tech Inc-Erie is Erie Institute Of Technology (EIT) (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 205 students | 2.70 Mi940 Millcreek Mall
Erie,  PA  16510
- 232 students | 2.70 Mi940 Millcreek Mall
Erie,  PA  16565
- 652 students | 5.00 Mi5757 W 26th St
Erie,  PA  16506
- 125 students | 32.60 Mi847 N Main Street Ste 204
Meadville,  PA  16335
- 371 students | 40.00 Mi504 East Main Street
Titusville,  PA  16354
A recent study reveals that job applicants with a credential or associate’s degree from a community college have slightly better chances of getting a job interview than students who attend a for-profit college or university. Since community colleges are much more budget friendly than for-profit institutions and have much better job placement results, community colleges are a much better option for employment-minded students.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.