Three Rivers Community College (Norwich)
Tel: (860) 215-9016
Three Rivers Community College (Norwich) Photo #2 - Professor Mark Comeau illustrates a point in Architecture of the World.
Three Rivers Community College (Norwich) Photo #3 - Three Rivers offers over 30,000 square feet of lab space.
Three Rivers Community College (Norwich) Photo #4 - The associate's degree in Visual Fine Arts is designed to provide both a strong basic foundation in the visual arts and a broad background in general education.
Three Rivers Community College (Norwich) Photo #5 - Students get hands-on experience in the manufacturing lab.
Three Rivers Community College (Norwich) Photo #6 - It's easy to get work done in the Donald R. Welter Library with over 10,000 square feet of library and study space.
- With 78 different degree and certificate programs, Three Rivers can be the starting point for any path you plan. The excellent faculty, range of programs and flexible scheduling will help you achieve your goals.
- You can earn a career-ready associates degree at Three Rivers or save tens of thousands of dollars by completing an associates degree here, than transferring to a four-year university to complete a bachelors degree in two years. And with small class sizes, you`ll get hands on attention from a faculty that wants you to succeed.
The teacher population of 253 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Three Rivers Community College (Norwich)||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||253 staff||71 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Three Rivers Community College is a commuter college that serves Southeastern Connecticut and eastern regions of the state. The student population consists of more than 4,300 enrolled students each semester. Knowing that the educational goals of our students are as diverse as their backgrounds, Three Rivers provides a broad range of credit and non-credit liberal arts, sciences, career and technical courses.
- With 78 different degree and certificate programs, Three Rivers can be the starting point for any path you plan. Three Rivers has transfer agreements that can lead to more than 500 different four-year degrees. These options include guaranteed admission programs with several public and private colleges and universities in Connecticut.
- Three Rivers also offers Workforce & Community Education programs that provide flexible options to take non-credit classes for personal enrichment or to advance job skills. Students may be as focused as the lasers in our Engineering Technologies lab, or have tastes as varied as the art on display in the student gallery.
The nearest community college to Three Rivers Community College (Norwich) is Mitchell College (12.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 778 students | 12.50 Mi437 Pequot Avenue
New London,  CT  06320
(860) 701-5000 12.50778
- 709 students | 13.50 Mi1084 Shennecossett Rd
Groton,  CT  06340
(860) 486-2000 13.50709
- 1,883 students | 24.30 Mi742 Upper Maple St
Danielson,  CT  06239
(860) 932-4000 24.301,883
- 3,005 students | 26.30 Mi100 Training Hill Rd
Middletown,  CT  06457
(860) 343-5701 26.303,005
- 7,300 students | 28.40 MiGreat Path
Manchester,  CT  06040
(860) 512-3000 28.407,300
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!