Three Rivers Community College (Norwich)
The associate's degree in Visual Fine Arts is designed to provide both a strong basic foundation in the visual arts and a broad background in general education.
It's easy to get work done in the Donald R. Welter Library with over 10,000 square feet of library and study space.
- With 78 different degree and certificate programs, Three Rivers can be the starting point for any path you plan. The excellent faculty, range of programs and flexible scheduling will help you achieve your goals.
- You can earn a career-ready associates degree at Three Rivers or save tens of thousands of dollars by completing an associates degree here, than transferring to a four-year university to complete a bachelors degree in two years. And with small class sizes, you`ll get hands on attention from a faculty that wants you to succeed.
- The teacher population of 253 teachers has grown by 62% over five years.
|Three Rivers Community College (Norwich)||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||253 staff||71 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,259 students||2,814 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,384 students||971 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,875 students||1,843 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,200||$35,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Three Rivers Community College is a commuter college that serves Southeastern Connecticut and eastern regions of the state. The student population consists of more than 4,300 enrolled students each semester. Knowing that the educational goals of our students are as diverse as their backgrounds, Three Rivers provides a broad range of credit and non-credit liberal arts, sciences, career and technical courses.
- With 78 different degree and certificate programs, Three Rivers can be the starting point for any path you plan. Three Rivers has transfer agreements that can lead to more than 500 different four-year degrees. These options include guaranteed admission programs with several public and private colleges and universities in Connecticut.
- Three Rivers also offers Workforce & Community Education programs that provide flexible options to take non-credit classes for personal enrichment or to advance job skills. Students may be as focused as the lasers in our Engineering Technologies lab, or have tastes as varied as the art on display in the student gallery.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 778 students | 12.60 Mi437 Pequot Avenue
New London,  CT  06320
- 709 students | 13.60 Mi1084 Shennecossett Rd
Groton,  CT  06340
- 1,883 students | 24.40 Mi742 Upper Maple St
Danielson,  CT  06239
- 3,005 students | 26.30 Mi100 Training Hill Rd
Middletown,  CT  06457
- 7,300 students | 29.50 MiGreat Path
Manchester,  CT  06040
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 21, 2018
After transferring to a four-year institution, how do community college students fare? Learn about the reports and studies that shed light on community college student performance at the university level.