The Art Institute of Tucson
- The Art Institute of Tucson is located in one of the most beautiful areas of the country-Tucson, Arizona. Tucson is a fast-growing, progressive metropolitan area with an incredibly rich cultural heritage. Arizona, also known as the Grand Canyon state, today combines the cultures of the United States and Mexico with continued influence from past settlement by Native Americans, Spanish explorers, and Anglo frontiersmen. The result is a diverse mix of people, architecture, food, and communities that serve as a catalyst for inspiring our students' creativity. The mission of The Art Institute of Tucson is to provide quality education that will prepare students for an entry-level position in their chosen field of study. The college offers a stimulating learning environment where committed and talented students, led by dedicated and professional faculty, can develop their creativity and increase their knowledge. The Art Institute of Tucson strives to be a leader in design and culinary arts education.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 5% over five years.
|The Art Institute of Tucson||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||66 staff|
|Total Enrollment||388 students||5,697 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||298 students||1,101 students|
|# Part-Time Students||90 students||4,596 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||337|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.66||0.65|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 611 students | 1.20 Mi4585 E Speedway Blvd.
Tucson,  AZ  85712
- 1,948 students | 2.10 Mi3350 East Grant Road, Suite 200
Tucson,  AZ  85716
- 172 students | 2.50 Mi2525 N Country Club Rd
Tucson,  AZ  85716
- 507 students | 3.10 Mi5441 E. 22nd St, Ste.125
Tucson,  AZ  85711
- 28,070 students | 6.10 Mi4905C East Broadway Blvd.
Tucson,  AZ  85709
October 22, 2017
Learn about the changing tide in male enrollment at community colleges, as well as the catalysts behind the increase in men on campus.
October 20, 2017
When you first start college you may be overwhelmed by the newness of it. But keep these common mistakes in mind as you go through your first year to make sure that you are properly setup for the rest of your college career and your life thereafter.
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.