TESST College of Technology-Towson
- The right education could help you start on the path toward a successful career. TESST College of Technology in Towson, Maryland, strives to prepare you with the training and knowledge that could help you stand out from the crowd in today’s competitive marketplace. We offer certificate and associate's degree programs in areas such as allied health, criminal justice, and information technology. This could be your chance to make a difference. Our high-quality education programs help you to achieve the knowledge and skills you need to accomplish your professional and personal goals.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|TESST College of Technology-Towson||(MD) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||164 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||7|
|Total Enrollment||318 students||4,515 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||53:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||318 students||1,174 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||3,341 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,300||$37,700|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,449||$9,600|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,349||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to TESST College of Technology-Towson is The Community College of Baltimore County (5.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 22,887 students | 5.90 Mi7201 Rossville Blvd.
Rosedale,  MD  21237
- 5,024 students | 7.40 Mi2901 Liberty Heights Avenue
Baltimore,  MD  21215
- 501 students | 8.00 Mi17 Commerce Street- Commerce Exchange
Baltimore,  MD  21202
- 582 students | 11.00 Mi1520 South Caton Ave
Halethorpe,  MD  21227
- 6,714 students | 18.90 Mi401 Thomas Run Rd
Bel Air,  MD  21015
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.