TESST College of Technology-Towson
- The right education could help you start on the path toward a successful career. TESST College of Technology in Towson, Maryland, strives to prepare you with the training and knowledge that could help you stand out from the crowd in todayï¿½s competitive marketplace. We offer certificate and associate's degree programs in areas such as allied health, criminal justice, and information technology. This could be your chance to make a difference. Our high-quality education programs help you to achieve the knowledge and skills you need to accomplish your professional and personal goals.
The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|TESST College of Technology-Towson||(MD) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||164 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||7|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,449||$9,600|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,349||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to TESST College of Technology-Towson is The Community College of Baltimore County (5.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 22,887 students | 5.70 Mi7201 Rossville Blvd.
Rosedale,  MD  21237
(443) 840-2222 5.7022,887
- 5,024 students | 7.40 Mi2901 Liberty Heights Avenue
Baltimore,  MD  21215
(410) 462-8300 7.405,024
- 501 students | 8.10 Mi17 Commerce Street- Commerce Exchange
Baltimore,  MD  21202
(800) 624-9926 8.10501
- 582 students | 10.90 Mi1520 South Caton Ave
Halethorpe,  MD  21227
(410) 644-6400 10.90582
- 6,714 students | 18.90 Mi401 Thomas Run Rd
Bel Air,  MD  21015
(443) 412-2000 18.906,714
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!