TESST College of Technology-Baltimore
- TESST College of Technology in Baltimore, Maryland, provides education and technical training in fields such as information technology, health care, and various trades. We offer associate of applied science degrees and certificates that provide you with the knowledge and skills that can help qualify you for entry-level employment. For more than 40 years, TESST College of Technology has been providing programs to meet the needs of the technology-driven job market. We have paid close attention to the changes and new developments that are made over time to make sure our curriculum is relevant to the requirements of each profession. What you learn here can make a difference in helping to make you a more qualified job candidate.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|TESST College of Technology-Baltimore||(MD) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||164 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||7|
|Total Enrollment||582 students||4,515 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||582 students||1,174 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||3,341 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,100||$37,700|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,488||$9,600|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,400||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to TESST College of Technology-Baltimore is Baltimore International College (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 501 students | 3.50 Mi17 Commerce Street- Commerce Exchange
Baltimore,  MD  21202
- 5,024 students | 4.10 Mi2901 Liberty Heights Avenue
Baltimore,  MD  21215
- 647 students | 10.90 Mi9325 Snowden River Pky
Columbia,  MD  21046
- 318 students | 11.00 Mi803 Glen Eagles Ct
Towson,  MD  21286
- 22,887 students | 11.80 Mi7201 Rossville Blvd.
Rosedale,  MD  21237
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.