TESST College of Technology-Baltimore
- TESST College of Technology in Baltimore, Maryland, provides education and technical training in fields such as information technology, health care, and various trades. We offer associate of applied science degrees and certificates that provide you with the knowledge and skills that can help qualify you for entry-level employment. For more than 40 years, TESST College of Technology has been providing programs to meet the needs of the technology-driven job market. We have paid close attention to the changes and new developments that are made over time to make sure our curriculum is relevant to the requirements of each profession. What you learn here can make a difference in helping to make you a more qualified job candidate.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 80% over five years.
|TESST College of Technology-Baltimore||(MD) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||164 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||7|
|Total Enrollment||582 students||4,693 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1||24:1|
|# Full-Time Students||582 students||1,352 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||3,341 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,100||$37,700|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||71%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,488||$9,600|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,400||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,024 students | 4.10 Mi2901 Liberty Heights Avenue
Baltimore,  MD  21215
- 647 students | 10.90 Mi9325 Snowden River Pky
Columbia,  MD  21046
- 318 students | 11.00 Mi803 Glen Eagles Ct
Towson,  MD  21286
- 22,887 students | 11.80 Mi7201 Rossville Blvd.
Rosedale,  MD  21237
- 9,920 students | 11.90 Mi10901 Little Patuxent Pkwy
Columbia,  MD  21044
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!