TESST College of Technology-Baltimore
- TESST College of Technology in Baltimore, Maryland, provides education and technical training in fields such as information technology, health care, and various trades. We offer associate of applied science degrees and certificates that provide you with the knowledge and skills that can help qualify you for entry-level employment. For more than 40 years, TESST College of Technology has been providing programs to meet the needs of the technology-driven job market. We have paid close attention to the changes and new developments that are made over time to make sure our curriculum is relevant to the requirements of each profession. What you learn here can make a difference in helping to make you a more qualified job candidate.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|TESST College of Technology-Baltimore||(MD) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||164 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||7|
|Total Enrollment||582 students||4,515 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||582 students||1,174 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||3,341 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,100||$37,700|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,488||$9,600|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,400||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to TESST College of Technology-Baltimore is Baltimore International College (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 501 students | 3.50 Mi17 Commerce Street- Commerce Exchange
Baltimore,  MD  21202
- 5,024 students | 4.10 Mi2901 Liberty Heights Avenue
Baltimore,  MD  21215
- 647 students | 10.90 Mi9325 Snowden River Pky
Columbia,  MD  21046
- 318 students | 11.00 Mi803 Glen Eagles Ct
Towson,  MD  21286
- 22,887 students | 11.80 Mi7201 Rossville Blvd.
Rosedale,  MD  21237
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.