TESST College of Technology-Baltimore
- TESST College of Technology in Baltimore, Maryland, provides education and technical training in fields such as information technology, health care, and various trades. We offer associate of applied science degrees and certificates that provide you with the knowledge and skills that can help qualify you for entry-level employment. For more than 40 years, TESST College of Technology has been providing programs to meet the needs of the technology-driven job market. We have paid close attention to the changes and new developments that are made over time to make sure our curriculum is relevant to the requirements of each profession. What you learn here can make a difference in helping to make you a more qualified job candidate.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|TESST College of Technology-Baltimore||(MD) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||164 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||7|
|Total Enrollment||582 students||4,515 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||582 students||1,174 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||3,341 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,100||$37,700|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,488||$9,600|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,400||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to TESST College of Technology-Baltimore is Baltimore International College (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 501 students | 3.50 Mi17 Commerce Street- Commerce Exchange
Baltimore,  MD  21202
- 5,024 students | 4.10 Mi2901 Liberty Heights Avenue
Baltimore,  MD  21215
- 647 students | 10.90 Mi9325 Snowden River Pky
Columbia,  MD  21046
- 318 students | 11.00 Mi803 Glen Eagles Ct
Towson,  MD  21286
- 22,887 students | 11.80 Mi7201 Rossville Blvd.
Rosedale,  MD  21237
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.