TESST College of Technology-Baltimore
- TESST College of Technology in Baltimore, Maryland, provides education and technical training in fields such as information technology, health care, and various trades. We offer associate of applied science degrees and certificates that provide you with the knowledge and skills that can help qualify you for entry-level employment. For more than 40 years, TESST College of Technology has been providing programs to meet the needs of the technology-driven job market. We have paid close attention to the changes and new developments that are made over time to make sure our curriculum is relevant to the requirements of each profession. What you learn here can make a difference in helping to make you a more qualified job candidate.
The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|TESST College of Technology-Baltimore||(MD) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||164 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||7|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||75%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,488||$9,600|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,400||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to TESST College of Technology-Baltimore is Baltimore International College (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 501 students | 3.60 Mi17 Commerce Street- Commerce Exchange
Baltimore,  MD  21202
(800) 624-9926 3.60501
- 5,024 students | 4.10 Mi2901 Liberty Heights Avenue
Baltimore,  MD  21215
(410) 462-8300 4.105,024
- 647 students | 10.90 Mi9325 Snowden River Pky
Columbia,  MD  21046
(410) 290-7100 10.90647
- 318 students | 10.90 Mi803 Glen Eagles Ct
Towson,  MD  21286
(410) 296-5350 10.90318
- 22,887 students | 11.70 Mi7201 Rossville Blvd.
Rosedale,  MD  21237
(443) 840-2222 11.7022,887
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!