- The mission of Spencerian College is to provide men and women with quality training for careers in the business, technical, and healthcare professions. This mission is met through providing a favorable environment for learning, an experienced administration, industry-standard equipment and facilities, continuous evaluation and appraisal of every facet within the college's program, an employment service for graduates.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has declined by 57% over five years.
|Spencerian College-Lexington||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||101 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||72 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||29 students||1,892 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||12||220|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,400||$30,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- At Spencerian, we offer you the education and graduate resources to succeed in high-demand careers and enter the job market in as little as 6 months. Our commitment to our students through personal attention, career-customized curriculums, and professional graduate employment services is the reason why our graduates who take advantage of these services find rewarding employment in their fields. At Spencerian College you can pursue a certificate, diploma, or associate degree in a variety of fields of study including Health Sciences, Business, Graphic Design, Computer Aided Design, and others. All of our programs are taught in quarters for more flexibility, with day and evening sessions. You can visit our Louisville or Lexington campus. Spencerian College-lexington campus offers programs in Allied Health Sciences and Technology. Programs includes Clinical Assistant, Health Care Reimbursement, Limited Medical Radiography, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Medical Coding, Phlebotomy, Medical Clinical Specialties, Radiologic Technology, Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy, Clinical Assistant with Phlebotomy, Medical Administrative Management, Medical Administrative Management with Phlebotomy, Architectural CADD, Civil CADD, Mechanical CADD, Computer Engineering Technology, Computer Graphic Design, Computer Repair, Drafting, Electronic Engineering Technology, Architectural & Civil Project Design & Development CADD, Architectural & Mechanical Project Design and Development CADD, Civil & Mechanical Project Design and Development CADD, Architectural & Civil Project Design & Development CADD and Computer & Electronic Engineering Technology.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 979 students | 2.10 Mi2376 Sir Barton Way
Lexington,  KY  40509
- 10,952 students | 3.00 Mi470 Cooper Drive
Lexington,  KY  40506
- 186 students | 4.30 Mi1648 McGrathiana Pkwy #200
Lexington,  KY  40511
- 1,140 students | 14.10 Mi512 E. Stephens St
Midway,  KY  40347
- 3,478 students | 52.60 Mi1755 U.S. Hwy 68
Maysville,  KY  41056
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 21, 2018
After transferring to a four-year institution, how do community college students fare? Learn about the reports and studies that shed light on community college student performance at the university level.