Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College
- Founded in 1960, Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College is a public, comprehensive community and technical college under the governance of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS). The college serves the KCTCS Southeast district and provides Associate in Art and Associate in Science degree, Associate in Applied Science degree programs, certificate programs, diploma programs, Continuing education, Academic support and developmental education and resources to promote the preservation of the Appalachian culture by stimulating artistic expression.
- Enrollment: 3,503 students
- In-state tuition: $3,624
- Out-state tuition: $12,456
- Student:teacher ratio: 15:1
- Minority enrollment: 11%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College provides the opportunity to participate in and develop leadership skills through several campus organizations, activities, and intramural sporting events, which promote educational, recreational, social and personal growth. With campuses in Cumberland, Harlan, Middlesboro, Pineville and Whitesburg, the college is able to offer a variety of student activities that accommodate each campuses student population. Transfer Counselors are available to assist student who are preparing to transfer to four year colleges. By completing the Associate in Arts degree or the Associate in Science degree a student will have a completed the transfer block that will meet the general education requirements for Kentucky State universities and colleges.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College cost?
Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College's tuition is approximately $3,624 for In-State students and $12,456 for Out-State students.