Seward County Community College and Area Technical School
Seward County Community College and Area Technical School places among the top 20% of community colleges in Kansas for:
- The teacher population of 85 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Seward County Community College and Area Technical School||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||85 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,925 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||815 students||653 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,110 students||898 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||248||300|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,600||$34,000|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Seward County Community College and Area Technical School is Garden City Community College (63.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,072 students | 63.00 Mi801 Campus Dr
Garden City,  KS  67846
(620) 276-7611 63.002,072
- 1,768 students | 69.30 Mi2501 N 14th Ave
Dodge City,  KS  67801
(620) 225-1321 69.301,768
- 1,348 students | 100.70 Mi1301 W. Roosevelt St.
Borger,  TX  79008
(806) 457-4200 100.701,348
- 839 students | 116.70 Mi2401 S Main St
Lamar,  CO  81052
(719) 336-2248 116.70839
- 1,383 students | 125.20 Mi348 NE SR 61
Pratt,  KS  67124
(620) 672-5641 125.201,383
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.