Santa Barbara Business College-Ventura
- The Santa Barbara Business College Ventura campus opened in 2003. The original campus on Market Street in Ventura was soon outgrown and expanded in the nearby community. The Ventura college campus offers computer and medical labs and a learning resource center. At Santa Barbara Business College, helping students prepare for new careers begins with an initial interview. By taking the time to personally meet with you, our representatives can help you discover a clear path for your field of study. Our staff is trained to listen to each student's personal interests and goals. After evaluating your needs, we will review the curriculum that is most appropriate for you, to provide the best opportunities for success in today's job market.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Santa Barbara Business College-Ventura||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||420 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||420 students||1,613 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||408 students||1,490 students|
|# Graduate Students||12 students||80 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2011)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,200||$34,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Santa Barbara Business College-Ventura is Ventura College (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,928 students | 1.30 Mi4667 Telegraph Rd
Ventura,  CA  93003
- 7,148 students | 7.60 Mi4000 S Rose Ave
Oxnard,  CA  93033
- 13,880 students | 22.60 Mi7075 Campus Rd
Moorpark,  CA  93021
- 17,927 students | 28.80 Mi721 Cliff Drive
Santa Barbara,  CA  93109
- 21,034 students | 37.30 Mi6201 Winnetka Ave
Woodland Hills,  CA  91371
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.