Santa Barbara Business College-Ventura
- The Santa Barbara Business College Ventura campus opened in 2003. The original campus on Market Street in Ventura was soon outgrown and expanded in the nearby community. The Ventura college campus offers computer and medical labs and a learning resource center. At Santa Barbara Business College, helping students prepare for new careers begins with an initial interview. By taking the time to personally meet with you, our representatives can help you discover a clear path for your field of study. Our staff is trained to listen to each student's personal interests and goals. After evaluating your needs, we will review the curriculum that is most appropriate for you, to provide the best opportunities for success in today's job market.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Santa Barbara Business College-Ventura||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||420 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||420 students||1,613 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||408 students||1,490 students|
|# Graduate Students||12 students||80 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2011)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,200||$34,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Santa Barbara Business College-Ventura is Ventura College (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,928 students | 1.30 Mi4667 Telegraph Rd
Ventura,  CA  93003
- 7,148 students | 7.60 Mi4000 S Rose Ave
Oxnard,  CA  93033
- 13,880 students | 22.50 Mi7075 Campus Rd
Moorpark,  CA  93021
- 17,927 students | 28.80 Mi721 Cliff Drive
Santa Barbara,  CA  93109
- 21,034 students | 37.80 Mi6201 Winnetka Ave
Woodland Hills,  CA  91371
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.