Santa Barbara Business College-Ventura
Tel: (805) 339-2999
- The Santa Barbara Business College Ventura campus opened in 2003. The original campus on Market Street in Ventura was soon outgrown and expanded in the nearby community. The Ventura college campus offers computer and medical labs and a learning resource center. At Santa Barbara Business College, helping students prepare for new careers begins with an initial interview. By taking the time to personally meet with you, our representatives can help you discover a clear path for your field of study. Our staff is trained to listen to each student's personal interests and goals. After evaluating your needs, we will review the curriculum that is most appropriate for you, to provide the best opportunities for success in today's job market.
The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Santa Barbara Business College-Ventura||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||97 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Santa Barbara Business College-Ventura is Ventura College (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,928 students | 1.30 Mi4667 Telegraph Rd
Ventura,  CA  93003
(805) 654-6400 1.3012,928
- 7,148 students | 7.60 Mi4000 S Rose Ave
Oxnard,  CA  93033
(805) 986-5800 7.607,148
- 13,880 students | 22.50 Mi7075 Campus Rd
Moorpark,  CA  93021
(805) 378-1400 22.5013,880
- 17,927 students | 28.80 Mi721 Cliff Drive
Santa Barbara,  CA  93109
(805) 965-0581 28.8017,927
- 21,034 students | 37.80 Mi6201 Winnetka Ave
Woodland Hills,  CA  91371
(818) 719-6401 37.8021,034
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!