Santa Barbara Business College-Ventura
- The Santa Barbara Business College Ventura campus opened in 2003. The original campus on Market Street in Ventura was soon outgrown and expanded in the nearby community. The Ventura college campus offers computer and medical labs and a learning resource center. At Santa Barbara Business College, helping students prepare for new careers begins with an initial interview. By taking the time to personally meet with you, our representatives can help you discover a clear path for your field of study. Our staff is trained to listen to each student's personal interests and goals. After evaluating your needs, we will review the curriculum that is most appropriate for you, to provide the best opportunities for success in today's job market.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 1250% over five years.
|Santa Barbara Business College-Ventura||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||92 staff|
|Total Enrollment||420 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||420 students||1,613 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||408 students||1,490 students|
|# Graduate Students||12 students||80 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,200||$34,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,928 students | 1.30 Mi4667 Telegraph Rd
Ventura,  CA  93003
- 7,148 students | 7.60 Mi4000 S Rose Ave
Oxnard,  CA  93033
- 13,880 students | 22.60 Mi7075 Campus Rd
Moorpark,  CA  93021
- 17,927 students | 28.80 Mi721 Cliff Drive
Santa Barbara,  CA  93109
- 21,034 students | 37.30 Mi6201 Winnetka Ave
Woodland Hills,  CA  91371
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.