Sanford-Brown Institute-Tampa (Closed 2015)
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 33% over five years.
|Sanford-Brown Institute-Tampa||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||37 staff|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,700||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$10,244|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$5,500||$4,795|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown Institute-Tampa is Everest University-Brandon (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,460 students | 2.60 Mi3924 Coconut Palm Dr
Tampa,  FL  33619
- 555 students | 2.80 Mi119 N Glen Arven Ave
Tampa,  FL  33617
- 27,298 students | 5.80 Mi39 Columbia Drive
Tampa,  FL  33606
- 537 students | 6.60 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
- 958 students | 8.20 Mi7702 Woodland Center Blvd Suite 100
Tampa,  FL  33614
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.