Sanford-Brown Institute-Tampa (Closed 2015)
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 33% over five years.
|Sanford-Brown Institute-Tampa||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||37 staff|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,700||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$10,244|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$5,500||$4,795|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown Institute-Tampa is Everest University-Brandon (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,460 students | 2.50 Mi3924 Coconut Palm Dr
Tampa,  FL  33619
- 555 students | 2.90 Mi119 N Glen Arven Ave
Tampa,  FL  33617
- 27,298 students | 5.60 Mi39 Columbia Drive
Tampa,  FL  33606
- 537 students | 6.60 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
- 958 students | 8.20 Mi7702 Woodland Center Blvd Suite 100
Tampa,  FL  33614
Learn about the growing trend amongst four-year universities to recruit from community college campuses. Enjoy an academic head start and a competitive edge against other applicants by starting first at community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.