Sanford-Brown College-St Peters (Closed 2014)
- Sanford-Brown College-St. Peters is part of a network of private schools committed to educating trained, confident professionals for a growing number of career opportunities in the healthcare and related industries. We are committed to preparing motivated individuals for rewarding careers in the healthcare industry. Our dedicated staff and faculty are committed to helping you succeed. We offer a student-centered approach that has helped many students like you transform their passion into exciting new career opportunities. Preparing students for new careers is a result of the combination of instructors with experience in their respective fields, programs that apply hands-on training to real-world projects and industry-current facilities and technologies to support our programs.
|Sanford-Brown College-St Peters||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2008)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,600||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||97%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$19,759||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$9,500||$5,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-St Peters is St Charles Community College (3.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,153 students | 3.10 Mi4601 Mid Rivers Mall Dr
Saint Peters,  MO  63376
- 415 students | 13.50 Mi940 Westport Plaza
Saint Louis,  MO  63146
- 1,530 students | 15.70 Mi2645 Generations Dr
Wildwood,  MO  63040
- 225 students | 19.40 Mi964 South Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 7,438 students | 20.20 Mi3400 Pershall Rd
Saint Louis,  MO  63135
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.