Sanford-Brown College-Hazelwood (Closed 2013)
- Sanford-Brown Hazelwood is a career-oriented college located in Hazelwood, MO. Since its beginning in 1998, the mission of this college has been to offer highly focused, quality degree and certificate programs so that each student can have the opportunity to maximize their potential in the business world.
|Sanford-Brown College-Hazelwood||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,300||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||100%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$11,250||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$5,524||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2007)||52%||79%|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Hazelwood, Missouri campus of Sanford-Brown College has served adult students in North County St. Louis since 1998. Sanford-Brown College classes are offered at times that can fit into the real world schedules of both working and non-working adults on days weekends and evenings. The typical degree or certificate program can generally be completed in 12-24 months, depending on your course of studies. Sanford-Brown College - Hazelwood offers short-term, career-focused training in expanding fields of business, health care, computers and Internet, criminal justice and more. The Hazelwood, Missouri campus of Sanford-Brown College offer Associate of Applied Science Degrees in Business Administration Concentration in Accounting, Management and Marketing and Sales; Criminal Justice; Fashion Merchandising; Health Information Technology; Occupational Therapy Assistant and Paralegal Studies. Diplomas are offered in Medical Assistant and Medical Coding/Billing Specialist.
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Hazelwood is Saint Louis Community College-Florissant Valley (4.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,438 students | 4.40 Mi3400 Pershall Rd
Saint Louis,  MO  63135
- 415 students | 7.20 Mi940 Westport Plaza
Saint Louis,  MO  63146
- 1,851 students | 11.00 Mi4431 Finney Ave
Saint Louis,  MO  63113
- 21,218 students | 11.70 Mi300 South Broadway
Saint Louis,  MO  63102
- 305 students | 12.00 Mi909 South Taylor Avenue
Saint Louis,  MO  63110
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.