Sanford-Brown College-Hazelwood (Closed 2013)
- Sanford-Brown Hazelwood is a career-oriented college located in Hazelwood, MO. Since its beginning in 1998, the mission of this college has been to offer highly focused, quality degree and certificate programs so that each student can have the opportunity to maximize their potential in the business world.
|Sanford-Brown College-Hazelwood||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,300||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||100%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$11,250||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$5,524||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2007)||52%||79%|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Hazelwood, Missouri campus of Sanford-Brown College has served adult students in North County St. Louis since 1998. Sanford-Brown College classes are offered at times that can fit into the real world schedules of both working and non-working adults on days weekends and evenings. The typical degree or certificate program can generally be completed in 12-24 months, depending on your course of studies. Sanford-Brown College - Hazelwood offers short-term, career-focused training in expanding fields of business, health care, computers and Internet, criminal justice and more. The Hazelwood, Missouri campus of Sanford-Brown College offer Associate of Applied Science Degrees in Business Administration Concentration in Accounting, Management and Marketing and Sales; Criminal Justice; Fashion Merchandising; Health Information Technology; Occupational Therapy Assistant and Paralegal Studies. Diplomas are offered in Medical Assistant and Medical Coding/Billing Specialist.
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Hazelwood is Saint Louis Community College-Florissant Valley (4.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,438 students | 4.40 Mi3400 Pershall Rd
Saint Louis,  MO  63135
- 415 students | 7.20 Mi940 Westport Plaza
Saint Louis,  MO  63146
- 1,851 students | 11.00 Mi4431 Finney Ave
Saint Louis,  MO  63113
- 21,218 students | 11.70 Mi300 South Broadway
Saint Louis,  MO  63102
- 305 students | 12.00 Mi909 South Taylor Avenue
Saint Louis,  MO  63110
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.