Sanford-Brown College-Farmington (Closed 2014)
- With two campuses in Norwalk and Farmington, Gibbs College offers career training in such in-demand fields as Computer Programming, Fashion Design and Merchandising, Digital Media, Computer Network Operations, Visual Communications, and Office Administration.
|Sanford-Brown College-Farmington||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,500||$35,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||100%||73%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$12,125||$9,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$7,573||$3,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Gibbs College specialized Associate Degree, certificate, and diploma programs reinforce the important communication, interpersonal and career-building skills necessary for entry into any job market. It is this combination that helps prepare you for a team environment where you can succeed as a well rounded professional. Gibbs College Norwalk campus offers specialized Associate Degree, certificate and diploma programs in Visual Communications, Digital Media, Fashion Design & Merchandising, Digital Filmmaking & Multimedia, Computer Programming, Computer Network Operations, Office Administration and E-commerce. Our team of professionals bring years of workplace experience to every classroom and encourage the leadership qualities, problem-solving abilities and communication skills employers demand.
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Farmington is Tunxis Community College (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,193 students | 4.70 Mi271 Scott Swamp Road
Farmington,  CT  06032
- 4,075 students | 6.80 Mi950 Main Street
Hartford,  CT  06103
- 3,440 students | 8.10 MiOne Riverside Drive
East Hartford,  CT  06118
- 715 students | 9.70 Mi2279 Mount Vernon Road
Southington,  CT  06489
- 7,300 students | 12.00 MiGreat Path
Manchester,  CT  06040
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.