Sanford-Brown College-Boston (Closed 2014)
- At Gibbs College - Boston you can turn your talent into an exciting career. You will find small classes with focused attention, instruction from professionals in the field, financial aid programs and career support and schedules that fit your work and life.
|Sanford-Brown College-Boston||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$35,500|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||97%||82%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$21,821||$10,225|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$9,500||$4,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Gibbs College-Boston offers business administration training leading to an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business Administration, as well as other disciplines. Our curriculum and staff educates and trains students to enter the workforce with skills and understanding in financial services, such as investment fundamentals and portfolio management. Besides business administration studies, Gibbs College also offers classes leading to an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Visual Communications and Office Administration. The Gibbs College offers career-focuse specialized degree programs in fields of business administration, computers, and graphic design. Gibbs College - Boston can support you in doing what you've always dreamed of in business, finance, technology, graphic arts, and media. Gibbs College is part of the Career Education Corporation network.
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Boston is Bay State College (0.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,108 students | 0.10 Mi122 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116
- 474 students | 0.90 Mi215 First St
Cambridge,  MA  02142
- 841 students | 1.00 Mi10 High St Ste 204
Boston,  MA  02110
- 810 students | 1.00 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
- 2,393 students | 1.70 Mi1234 Columbus Ave
Roxbury Crossing,  MA  02120
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.