Sanford-Brown College-Boston (Closed 2014)
- At Gibbs College - Boston you can turn your talent into an exciting career. You will find small classes with focused attention, instruction from professionals in the field, financial aid programs and career support and schedules that fit your work and life.
|Sanford-Brown College-Boston||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$35,500|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||97%||82%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$21,821||$10,225|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$9,500||$4,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Gibbs College-Boston offers business administration training leading to an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business Administration, as well as other disciplines. Our curriculum and staff educates and trains students to enter the workforce with skills and understanding in financial services, such as investment fundamentals and portfolio management. Besides business administration studies, Gibbs College also offers classes leading to an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Visual Communications and Office Administration. The Gibbs College offers career-focuse specialized degree programs in fields of business administration, computers, and graphic design. Gibbs College - Boston can support you in doing what you've always dreamed of in business, finance, technology, graphic arts, and media. Gibbs College is part of the Career Education Corporation network.
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Boston is Bay State College (0.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,108 students | 0.10 Mi122 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116
- 828 students | 0.30 Mi118 Beacon Street
Boston,  MA  02116
- 474 students | 0.90 Mi215 First St
Cambridge,  MA  02142
- 841 students | 1.00 Mi10 High St Ste 204
Boston,  MA  02110
- 810 students | 1.00 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.