Sanford-Brown College-Boston (Closed 2014)
- At Gibbs College - Boston you can turn your talent into an exciting career. You will find small classes with focused attention, instruction from professionals in the field, financial aid programs and career support and schedules that fit your work and life.
|Sanford-Brown College-Boston||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$35,500|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||97%||82%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$21,821||$10,225|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$9,500||$4,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Gibbs College-Boston offers business administration training leading to an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business Administration, as well as other disciplines. Our curriculum and staff educates and trains students to enter the workforce with skills and understanding in financial services, such as investment fundamentals and portfolio management. Besides business administration studies, Gibbs College also offers classes leading to an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Visual Communications and Office Administration. The Gibbs College offers career-focuse specialized degree programs in fields of business administration, computers, and graphic design. Gibbs College - Boston can support you in doing what you've always dreamed of in business, finance, technology, graphic arts, and media. Gibbs College is part of the Career Education Corporation network.
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Boston is Bay State College (0.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,108 students | 0.10 Mi122 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116
- 828 students | 0.30 Mi118 Beacon Street
Boston,  MA  02116
- 474 students | 0.90 Mi215 First St
Cambridge,  MA  02142
- 841 students | 1.00 Mi10 High St Ste 204
Boston,  MA  02110
- 810 students | 1.00 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.