Rochester College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Selectivity Lowest acceptance rates
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 80 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rochester College||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||80 staff||100 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Rochester College is Baker College of Auburn Hills (5.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,703 students | 5.40 Mi1500 University Drive
Auburn Hills,  MI  48326
(248) 340-0600 5.402,703
- 24,031 students | 7.20 Mi2480 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills,  MI  48304
(248) 341-2000 7.2024,031
- 22,914 students | 13.30 Mi14500 E Twelve Mile Rd
Warren,  MI  48088
(586) 445-7999 13.3022,914
- 289 students | 13.60 Mi26999 Central Park Blvd., Ste. 125
Southfield,  MI  48076
(248) 213-1610 13.60289
- 3,625 students | 14.40 Mi34950 Little Mack Ave
Clinton Township,  MI  48035
(586) 791-6610 14.403,625
Learn about the steps you need to take to successfully transfer from a community college to a 4-year institution.
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
Many people view college campuses as bastions of free speech, but recent actions taken by some institutions of higher learning indicate that this may not always be the case.