Remington College-Houston Campus
- At Remington College, in our classrooms and throughout our corridors, you’ll find dedicated employees who care about student success. Students and visitors often comment on our energetic, motivational atmosphere. They believe-as we do-that our commitment to our students is what helps to set us apart. To ensure that the training we provide is current and in demand, our Houston college Campus is in touch with local employers, who regularly visit our Campus to offer their feedback on our programs, our labs and equipment, our textbooks, and our Campus services.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Houston Campus||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||325 students||3,921 students|
|# Full-Time Students||325 students||1,055 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,400||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Houston Campus is American InterContinental University-Houston (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 535 students | 1.80 Mi9999 Richmond Avenue
Houston,  TX  77042
- 147 students | 4.10 Mi7277 Regency Sq Blvd
Houston,  TX  77036
- 496 students | 4.40 Mi7000 Regency Square Blvd.
Houston,  TX  77036
- 216 students | 7.40 Mi4669 Southwest Fwy Ste 100
Houston,  TX  77027
- 1,402 students | 8.90 Mi240 Northwest Mall
Houston,  TX  77092
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.