Remington College-Houston Campus
- At Remington College, in our classrooms and throughout our corridors, you’ll find dedicated employees who care about student success. Students and visitors often comment on our energetic, motivational atmosphere. They believe-as we do-that our commitment to our students is what helps to set us apart. To ensure that the training we provide is current and in demand, our Houston college Campus is in touch with local employers, who regularly visit our Campus to offer their feedback on our programs, our labs and equipment, our textbooks, and our Campus services.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Houston Campus||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||325 students||3,921 students|
|# Full-Time Students||325 students||1,055 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,400||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Houston Campus is American InterContinental University-Houston (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 535 students | 1.80 Mi9999 Richmond Avenue
Houston,  TX  77042
- 147 students | 4.10 Mi7277 Regency Sq Blvd
Houston,  TX  77036
- 496 students | 4.40 Mi7000 Regency Square Blvd.
Houston,  TX  77036
- 216 students | 7.40 Mi4669 Southwest Fwy Ste 100
Houston,  TX  77027
- 1,402 students | 8.90 Mi240 Northwest Mall
Houston,  TX  77092
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.