Remington College-Honolulu Campus
- Remington College-Honolulu Campus has trained many skilled and professional graduates to help meet the needs of local Honolulu area employers. Our mission is to help prepare graduates for entry-level employment by providing them with practical, hands-on training. To that end, we are in regular contact with area employers to make sure that the training we offer is current and in demand. We invite employers to the Honolulu college Campus to review our facilities and equipment. We also ask for their feedback on courses and programs and on trends in their particular fields. Our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills you need for success in your chosen career field. Our dedication and commitment is evident throughout the halls and classrooms of our Honolulu, Hawaii college Campus. Students and visitors often comment on the positive and friendly atmosphere at the Campus, and many have noted that our care and concern for our students is what makes us different.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Honolulu Campus||(HI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||129 staff|
|Total Enrollment||442 students||3,809 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||442 students||1,325 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,700||$33,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Honolulu Campus is Honolulu Community College (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,144 students | 1.00 Mi874 Dillingham Blvd
Honolulu,  HI  96817
- 7,994 students | 4.70 Mi4303 Diamond Head Rd
Honolulu,  HI  96816
- 2,661 students | 7.50 Mi45-720 Keaahala Rd
Kaneohe,  HI  96744
- 7,742 students | 9.80 Mi96-045 Ala Ike
Pearl City,  HI  96782
- 3,809 students | 93.70 Mi310 W Kaahumanu Ave
Kahului,  HI  96732
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.