Remington College-Honolulu Campus
- Remington College-Honolulu Campus has trained many skilled and professional graduates to help meet the needs of local Honolulu area employers. Our mission is to help prepare graduates for entry-level employment by providing them with practical, hands-on training. To that end, we are in regular contact with area employers to make sure that the training we offer is current and in demand. We invite employers to the Honolulu college Campus to review our facilities and equipment. We also ask for their feedback on courses and programs and on trends in their particular fields. Our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills you need for success in your chosen career field. Our dedication and commitment is evident throughout the halls and classrooms of our Honolulu, Hawaii college Campus. Students and visitors often comment on the positive and friendly atmosphere at the Campus, and many have noted that our care and concern for our students is what makes us different.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Honolulu Campus||(HI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||129 staff|
|Total Enrollment||442 students||3,809 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||442 students||1,325 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,700||$33,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Honolulu Campus is Honolulu Community College (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,144 students | 1.00 Mi874 Dillingham Blvd
Honolulu,  HI  96817
- 7,994 students | 4.70 Mi4303 Diamond Head Rd
Honolulu,  HI  96816
- 2,661 students | 7.50 Mi45-720 Keaahala Rd
Kaneohe,  HI  96744
- 7,742 students | 9.70 Mi96-045 Ala Ike
Pearl City,  HI  96782
- 3,809 students | 93.80 Mi310 W Kaahumanu Ave
Kahului,  HI  96732
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.