Remington College-Honolulu Campus
- Remington College-Honolulu Campus has trained many skilled and professional graduates to help meet the needs of local Honolulu area employers. Our mission is to help prepare graduates for entry-level employment by providing them with practical, hands-on training. To that end, we are in regular contact with area employers to make sure that the training we offer is current and in demand. We invite employers to the Honolulu college Campus to review our facilities and equipment. We also ask for their feedback on courses and programs and on trends in their particular fields. Our staff and faculty members are dedicated to helping you develop the technical and soft skills you need for success in your chosen career field. Our dedication and commitment is evident throughout the halls and classrooms of our Honolulu, Hawaii college Campus. Students and visitors often comment on the positive and friendly atmosphere at the Campus, and many have noted that our care and concern for our students is what makes us different.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Honolulu Campus||(HI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||129 staff|
|Total Enrollment||442 students||3,809 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||442 students||1,325 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$26,700||$33,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Honolulu Campus is Honolulu Community College (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,144 students | 1.00 Mi874 Dillingham Blvd
Honolulu,  HI  96817
- 7,994 students | 4.70 Mi4303 Diamond Head Rd
Honolulu,  HI  96816
- 2,661 students | 7.50 Mi45-720 Keaahala Rd
Kaneohe,  HI  96744
- 7,742 students | 9.70 Mi96-045 Ala Ike
Pearl City,  HI  96782
- 3,809 students | 93.80 Mi310 W Kaahumanu Ave
Kahului,  HI  96732
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.