Remington College-Cleveland West Campus (Closed 2014)
- Remington College-Cleveland West (North Olmsted) Campus has trained many skilled and professional graduates to help meet the needs of local employers. Our mission is to help prepare graduates for entry-level employment by providing them with practical, hands-on training. To that end, we are in regular contact with Cleveland area employers to make sure that the training we offer is current and in demand. We invite employers to the Cleveland West college Campus in North Olmsted to review our facilities and equipment. We also ask for their feedback on courses and programs and on trends in their particular fields.
|Remington College-Cleveland West Campus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,100||$30,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||99%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$19,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$6,334||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2013)||82%||69%|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Cleveland West Campus is Bryant & Stratton College-Parma (6.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 541 students | 6.60 Mi12955 Snow Rd
Cleveland,  OH  44130
- 11,569 students | 8.40 Mi1005 North Abbe Rd
Elyria,  OH  44035
- 166 students | 8.50 Mi11724 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood,  OH  44107
- 420 students | 8.60 Mi5095 Waterford Dr.
Elyria,  OH  44035
- 27,084 students | 12.80 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.