Remington College-Cleveland West Campus (Closed 2014)
- Remington College-Cleveland West (North Olmsted) Campus has trained many skilled and professional graduates to help meet the needs of local employers. Our mission is to help prepare graduates for entry-level employment by providing them with practical, hands-on training. To that end, we are in regular contact with Cleveland area employers to make sure that the training we offer is current and in demand. We invite employers to the Cleveland West college Campus in North Olmsted to review our facilities and equipment. We also ask for their feedback on courses and programs and on trends in their particular fields.
|Remington College-Cleveland West Campus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,100||$30,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||99%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$19,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$6,334||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2013)||82%||69%|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Cleveland West Campus is Bryant & Stratton College-Parma (7.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 541 students | 7.00 Mi12955 Snow Rd
Cleveland,  OH  44130
- 420 students | 8.30 Mi5095 Waterford Dr.
Elyria,  OH  44035
- 11,569 students | 8.40 Mi1005 North Abbe Rd
Elyria,  OH  44035
- 166 students | 8.70 Mi11724 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood,  OH  44107
- 27,084 students | 13.10 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.