Remington College-Cleveland West Campus (Closed 2014)
- Remington College-Cleveland West (North Olmsted) Campus has trained many skilled and professional graduates to help meet the needs of local employers. Our mission is to help prepare graduates for entry-level employment by providing them with practical, hands-on training. To that end, we are in regular contact with Cleveland area employers to make sure that the training we offer is current and in demand. We invite employers to the Cleveland West college Campus in North Olmsted to review our facilities and equipment. We also ask for their feedback on courses and programs and on trends in their particular fields.
|Remington College-Cleveland West Campus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,100||$30,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||99%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$19,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$6,334||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2013)||82%||69%|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Cleveland West Campus is Bryant & Stratton College-Parma (7.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 541 students | 7.00 Mi12955 Snow Rd
Cleveland,  OH  44130
- 420 students | 8.30 Mi5095 Waterford Dr.
Elyria,  OH  44035
- 11,569 students | 8.40 Mi1005 North Abbe Rd
Elyria,  OH  44035
- 166 students | 8.70 Mi11724 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood,  OH  44107
- 27,084 students | 13.10 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.