- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rasmussen College-Wisconsin||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,132 students||3,351 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||545 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||587 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,100||$33,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Wisconsin is Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,406 students | 1.10 Mi2740 W Mason St
Green Bay,  WI  54307
- 10,361 students | 25.20 Mi1825 N Bluemound Dr
Appleton,  WI  54912
- 3,008 students | 44.70 Mi1290 North Avenue
Cleveland,  WI  53015
- 6,280 students | 53.80 Mi235 N National Avenue
Fond Du Lac,  WI  54936
- 4,377 students | 83.10 Mi1000 Campus Dr
Wausau,  WI  54401
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.