- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 121% over five years.
|Rasmussen College-Wisconsin||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,132 students||3,351 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||545 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||587 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,100||$33,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Wisconsin is Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,406 students | 1.10 Mi2740 W Mason St
Green Bay,  WI  54307
- 10,361 students | 25.20 Mi1825 N Bluemound Dr
Appleton,  WI  54912
- 3,008 students | 44.70 Mi1290 North Avenue
Cleveland,  WI  53015
- 6,280 students | 53.80 Mi235 N National Avenue
Fond Du Lac,  WI  54936
- 4,377 students | 83.10 Mi1000 Campus Dr
Wausau,  WI  54401
The Online Education Initiative will greatly expand course offerings for community college students, while making the transfer process between institutions much more smooth. The Initiative has its critics, however, who decry the loss of local control over education.
A recent study reveals that job applicants with a credential or associate’s degree from a community college have slightly better chances of getting a job interview than students who attend a for-profit college or university. Since community colleges are much more budget friendly than for-profit institutions and have much better job placement results, community colleges are a much better option for employment-minded students.
After City College of San Francisco loses its accreditation, other community colleges in the state are facing warnings, sanctions and possible loss of accreditation as well.