- Rasmussen College is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation, and a commitment to general education as a foundation for life-long learning. As an institution of higher learning, the College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive and successful contributors to a global community.
- The teacher population of 129 teachers has declined by 32% over five years.
|Rasmussen College-Minnesota||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||129 staff||51 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,395 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,457 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,938 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.30||0.45|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,100||$35,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Rasmussen College is a private, for profit, two-year degree granting College with campuses in Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Mankato, Minnetonka, St. Cloud and an Online Division. Rasmussen College was founded in 1900 by Walter Rasmussen. The College offers day, evening, and online classes and awards Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as diplomas and certificates in a variety of career areas. Rasmussen College specializes in career-focused training designed to provide you with maximum job placement potential. A Rasmussen College education is personalized, technology-intensive, focused, and innovative. You can graduate in as little as 9-months or earn a two-year degree. Rasmussen College is a leader in career education for one reason – our people. Our success depends on hiring the right people; creative people who deliver exceptional student services, inspired classroom instruction, and innovative operational management. Rasmussen College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 218 students | 1.20 Mi1201 2nd Street South
Waite Park,  MN  56387
- 4,924 students | 2.60 Mi1540 Northway Drive
Saint Cloud,  MN  56303
- 236 students | 35.10 Mi11500 193rd Ave NW
Elk River,  MN  55330
- 2,165 students | 44.60 Mi1355 Highway 10 West
Anoka,  MN  55303
- 7,877 students | 49.10 Mi11200 Mississippi Blvd. NW
Minneapolis,  MN  55433
December 01, 2017
Learn about trending community college topics this week such as San Francisco's move toward free tuition at community colleges and the rise in hunger and homelessness among community college students across the country.
December 01, 2017
This summer will be wrapping up before we know of it, and your first semester at community college is rapidly approaching. Are you ready for it?
December 01, 2017
To encourage students to pursue higher education, some states are considering plans to offer zero-tuition programs at public community colleges. These programs could make college a reality for many young people, however, critics argue such programs would cost taxpayers a significant amount of money.