Tel: (320) 251-5600
- Rasmussen College is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation, and a commitment to general education as a foundation for life-long learning. As an institution of higher learning, the College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive and successful contributors to a global community.
The teacher population of 129 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rasmussen College-Minnesota||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||129 staff||73 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Rasmussen College is a private, for profit, two-year degree granting College with campuses in Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Mankato, Minnetonka, St. Cloud and an Online Division. Rasmussen College was founded in 1900 by Walter Rasmussen. The College offers day, evening, and online classes and awards Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as diplomas and certificates in a variety of career areas. Rasmussen College specializes in career-focused training designed to provide you with maximum job placement potential. A Rasmussen College education is personalized, technology-intensive, focused, and innovative. You can graduate in as little as 9-months or earn a two-year degree. Rasmussen College is a leader in career education for one reason – our people. Our success depends on hiring the right people; creative people who deliver exceptional student services, inspired classroom instruction, and innovative operational management. Rasmussen College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA).
The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Minnesota is Minnesota School of Business-Waite Park (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 218 students | 1.20 Mi1201 2nd Street South
Waite Park,  MN  56387
(320) 257-2000 1.20218
- 4,325 students | 2.70 Mi1540 Northway Drive
Saint Cloud,  MN  56303
(320) 308-5000 2.704,325
- 236 students | 35.20 Mi11500 193rd Ave NW
Elk River,  MN  55330
(763) 367-7000 35.20236
- 1,844 students | 44.70 Mi1355 Highway 10 West
Anoka,  MN  55303
(763) 433-1100 44.701,844
- 8,845 students | 49.00 Mi11200 Mississippi Blvd NW
Coon Rapids,  MN  55433
(763) 433-1100 49.008,845
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.