Tel: (320) 251-5600
- Rasmussen College is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation, and a commitment to general education as a foundation for life-long learning. As an institution of higher learning, the College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive and successful contributors to a global community.
- The teacher population of 129 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rasmussen College-Minnesota||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||129 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,395 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,457 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,938 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,100||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Rasmussen College is a private, for profit, two-year degree granting College with campuses in Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Mankato, Minnetonka, St. Cloud and an Online Division. Rasmussen College was founded in 1900 by Walter Rasmussen. The College offers day, evening, and online classes and awards Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as diplomas and certificates in a variety of career areas. Rasmussen College specializes in career-focused training designed to provide you with maximum job placement potential. A Rasmussen College education is personalized, technology-intensive, focused, and innovative. You can graduate in as little as 9-months or earn a two-year degree. Rasmussen College is a leader in career education for one reason – our people. Our success depends on hiring the right people; creative people who deliver exceptional student services, inspired classroom instruction, and innovative operational management. Rasmussen College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA).
- The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Minnesota is Minnesota School of Business-Waite Park (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 218 students | 1.20 Mi1201 2nd Street South
Waite Park,  MN  56387
(320) 257-2000 1.20218
- 4,924 students | 2.70 Mi1540 Northway Drive
Saint Cloud,  MN  56303
(320) 308-5000 2.704,924
- 236 students | 35.20 Mi11500 193rd Ave NW
Elk River,  MN  55330
(763) 367-7000 35.20236
- 2,165 students | 44.70 Mi1355 Highway 10 West
Anoka,  MN  55303
(763) 433-1100 44.702,165
- 7,877 students | 49.00 Mi11200 Mississippi Blvd. NW
Minneapolis,  MN  55433
(763) 433-1100 49.007,877
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.