- Rasmussen College is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation, and a commitment to general education as a foundation for life-long learning. As an institution of higher learning, the College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive and successful contributors to a global community.
Top Placements (Minnesota)
Listed among the top community colleges in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body
- The teacher population of 129 teachers has grown by 360% over five years.
|Rasmussen College-Minnesota||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||129 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,395 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,457 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,938 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,100||$35,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Rasmussen College is a private, for profit, two-year degree granting College with campuses in Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Mankato, Minnetonka, St. Cloud and an Online Division. Rasmussen College was founded in 1900 by Walter Rasmussen. The College offers day, evening, and online classes and awards Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as diplomas and certificates in a variety of career areas. Rasmussen College specializes in career-focused training designed to provide you with maximum job placement potential. A Rasmussen College education is personalized, technology-intensive, focused, and innovative. You can graduate in as little as 9-months or earn a two-year degree. Rasmussen College is a leader in career education for one reason – our people. Our success depends on hiring the right people; creative people who deliver exceptional student services, inspired classroom instruction, and innovative operational management. Rasmussen College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA).
- The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Minnesota is Minnesota School of Business-Waite Park (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 218 students | 1.20 Mi1201 2nd Street South
Waite Park,  MN  56387
- 4,924 students | 2.60 Mi1540 Northway Drive
Saint Cloud,  MN  56303
- 236 students | 35.10 Mi11500 193rd Ave NW
Elk River,  MN  55330
- 2,165 students | 44.60 Mi1355 Highway 10 West
Anoka,  MN  55303
- 7,877 students | 49.10 Mi11200 Mississippi Blvd. NW
Minneapolis,  MN  55433
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.