Tel: (320) 251-5600
- Rasmussen College is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation, and a commitment to general education as a foundation for life-long learning. As an institution of higher learning, the College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive and successful contributors to a global community.
The teacher population of 443 teachers has grown by 133% over five years.
|Rasmussen College-Minnesota||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||443 staff||153 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Rasmussen College is a private, for profit, two-year degree granting College with campuses in Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Mankato, Minnetonka, St. Cloud and an Online Division. Rasmussen College was founded in 1900 by Walter Rasmussen. The College offers day, evening, and online classes and awards Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as diplomas and certificates in a variety of career areas. Rasmussen College specializes in career-focused training designed to provide you with maximum job placement potential. A Rasmussen College education is personalized, technology-intensive, focused, and innovative. You can graduate in as little as 9-months or earn a two-year degree. Rasmussen College is a leader in career education for one reason – our people. Our success depends on hiring the right people; creative people who deliver exceptional student services, inspired classroom instruction, and innovative operational management. Rasmussen College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA).
The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Minnesota is St Cloud Technical and Community College (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,134 students | 2.70 Mi1540 Northway Drive
Saint Cloud, MN 56303
(320) 308-5000 2.704,134
- 1,838 students | 44.70 Mi1355 Highway 10 West
Anoka, MN 55303
(763) 433-1100 44.701,838
- 8,804 students | 49.00 Mi11200 Mississippi Blvd NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
(763) 433-1100 49.008,804
- 4,625 students | 50.30 Mi9000 Brooklyn Blvd
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
(952) 995-1300 50.304,625
- 3,255 students | 50.60 Mi2101 15th Ave NW
Willmar, MN 56201
(800) 722-1151 50.603,255
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.