- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rasmussen College-Illinois||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||43 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,580 students||3,999 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||711 students||1,386 students|
|# Part-Time Students||869 students||2,613 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,100||$31,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Illinois is Madison Media Institute-Rockford Career College (1.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 434 students | 1.70 Mi1130 South Alpine Road
Rockford,  IL  61108
- 7,737 students | 2.80 Mi3301 N Mulford Rd
Rockford,  IL  61114
- 2,471 students | 22.40 Mi6004 County Road G
Janesville,  WI  53546
- 4,475 students | 23.60 Mi21193 Malta Rd
Malta,  IL  60150
- 7,165 students | 32.30 Mi8900 US Hwy 14
Crystal Lake,  IL  60012
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.