- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rasmussen College-Illinois||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||43 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,580 students||3,999 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||711 students||1,386 students|
|# Part-Time Students||869 students||2,613 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,100||$31,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Illinois is Madison Media Institute-Rockford Career College (1.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 434 students | 1.70 Mi1130 South Alpine Road
Rockford,  IL  61108
- 7,737 students | 2.80 Mi3301 N Mulford Rd
Rockford,  IL  61114
- 2,471 students | 22.40 Mi6004 County Road G
Janesville,  WI  53546
- 4,475 students | 23.60 Mi21193 Malta Rd
Malta,  IL  60150
- 7,165 students | 32.30 Mi8900 US Hwy 14
Crystal Lake,  IL  60012
While dental procedures are typically expensive, preventative services at your local community college is very affordable - if not free! Learn about how you can get low cost dental services through your community college's dental hygienist training program.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.