- The Rasmussen College Ocala campus is located west of I-75 next to the West Marion Community Hospital in one of the fastest-growing areas of the country. Ocala is well known for its affordable lifestyle, diverse activities, and strong business climate, and our campus is conveniently located on the edge of all the action. Plus, we’re just an hour’s drive from Orlando. Our Ocala campus offers traditional on campus as well as online Bachelor’s and Associate's degrees. Students of all ages and all degree levels can be found at the Ocala college campus studying in degree areas that have large projected growth. With these in-demand degree programs and our noteworthy career placement assistance services, our Ocala campus has grown significantly in recent years. Whether you are pursuing an Associate’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree, our Ocala campus can help you start your path to a successful career in such areas as accounting, network administration, Internet marketing, medical assisting, and health information technology.
- The teacher population of 344 teachers has grown by 1046% over five years.
|Rasmussen College-Florida||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||344 staff||38 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,318 students||1,230 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,389 students||537 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,929 students||693 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,100||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,931 students | 2.20 Mi3001 SW College Rd
Ocala,  FL  34474
- 4,470 students | 31.90 Mi9501 US Hwy 441
Leesburg,  FL  34788
- 510 students | 38.30 Mi7001 N.W. 4th Blvd.
Gainesville,  FL  32607
- 15,055 students | 40.20 Mi3000 Northwest 83rd Street
Gainesville,  FL  32606
- 7,114 students | 46.70 Mi5001 Saint Johns Ave
Palatka,  FL  32177
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.