- The Rasmussen College Ocala campus is located west of I-75 next to the West Marion Community Hospital in one of the fastest-growing areas of the country. Ocala is well known for its affordable lifestyle, diverse activities, and strong business climate, and our campus is conveniently located on the edge of all the action. Plus, we’re just an hour’s drive from Orlando. Our Ocala campus offers traditional on campus as well as online Bachelor’s and Associate's degrees. Students of all ages and all degree levels can be found at the Ocala college campus studying in degree areas that have large projected growth. With these in-demand degree programs and our noteworthy career placement assistance services, our Ocala campus has grown significantly in recent years. Whether you are pursuing an Associate’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree, our Ocala campus can help you start your path to a successful career in such areas as accounting, network administration, Internet marketing, medical assisting, and health information technology.
- Enrollment: 8,808 students
- Private-state tuition: $10,764
- Acceptance Rate: 78%
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 58%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Rasmussen College-Florida cost?
Rasmussen College-Florida's private state tuition is approximately $10,764.
What is the acceptance rate of Rasmussen College-Florida?
The acceptance rate of Rasmussen College-Florida is 78%, which is lower than the state average of 89%.
What is Rasmussen College-Florida's ranking?
Rasmussen College-Florida ranks among the top 20% of community college in Florida for: Diversity in US community colleges.