Tel: (352) 629-1941
- The Rasmussen College Ocala campus is located west of I-75 next to the West Marion Community Hospital in one of the fastest-growing areas of the country. Ocala is well known for its affordable lifestyle, diverse activities, and strong business climate, and our campus is conveniently located on the edge of all the action. Plus, we’re just an hour’s drive from Orlando. Our Ocala campus offers traditional on campus as well as online Bachelor’s and Associate's degrees. Students of all ages and all degree levels can be found at the Ocala college campus studying in degree areas that have large projected growth. With these in-demand degree programs and our noteworthy career placement assistance services, our Ocala campus has grown significantly in recent years. Whether you are pursuing an Associate’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree, our Ocala campus can help you start your path to a successful career in such areas as accounting, network administration, Internet marketing, medical assisting, and health information technology.
- The teacher population of 344 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rasmussen College-Florida||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||344 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,318 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,389 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,929 students||655 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,100||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Florida is College of Central Florida (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,931 students | 2.20 Mi3001 SW College Rd
Ocala,  FL  34474
(352) 873-5800 2.207,931
- 4,470 students | 32.20 Mi9501 US Hwy 441
Leesburg,  FL  34788
(352) 787-3747 32.204,470
- 510 students | 38.00 Mi7001 N.W. 4th Blvd.
Gainesville,  FL  32607
(352) 335-4000 38.00510
- 15,055 students | 40.00 Mi3000 Northwest 83rd Street
Gainesville,  FL  32606
(352) 395-5000 40.0015,055
- 7,114 students | 46.80 Mi5001 Saint Johns Ave
Palatka,  FL  32177
(386) 312-4200 46.807,114
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.