Tel: (352) 629-1941
- The Rasmussen College Ocala campus is located west of I-75 next to the West Marion Community Hospital in one of the fastest-growing areas of the country. Ocala is well known for its affordable lifestyle, diverse activities, and strong business climate, and our campus is conveniently located on the edge of all the action. Plus, we’re just an hour’s drive from Orlando. Our Ocala campus offers traditional on campus as well as online Bachelor’s and Associate's degrees. Students of all ages and all degree levels can be found at the Ocala college campus studying in degree areas that have large projected growth. With these in-demand degree programs and our noteworthy career placement assistance services, our Ocala campus has grown significantly in recent years. Whether you are pursuing an Associate’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree, our Ocala campus can help you start your path to a successful career in such areas as accounting, network administration, Internet marketing, medical assisting, and health information technology.
The teacher population of 344 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rasmussen College-Florida||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||344 staff||55 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Florida is College of Central Florida (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,820 students | 2.20 Mi3001 SW College Rd
Ocala, FL 34474
(352) 873-5800 2.206,820
- 4,812 students | 32.20 Mi9501 US Hwy 441
Leesburg, FL 34788
(352) 787-3747 32.204,812
- 190 students | 38.00 Mi7001 N.W. 4th Blvd.
Gainesville, FL 32607
(352) 335-4000 38.00190
- 14,324 students | 40.00 Mi3000 Northwest 83rd Street
Gainesville, FL 32606
(352) 395-5000 40.0014,324
- 7,503 students | 46.80 Mi5001 Saint Johns Ave
Palatka, FL 32177
(386) 312-4200 46.807,503
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?