Tel: (352) 629-1941
- The Rasmussen College Ocala campus is located west of I-75 next to the West Marion Community Hospital in one of the fastest-growing areas of the country. Ocala is well known for its affordable lifestyle, diverse activities, and strong business climate, and our campus is conveniently located on the edge of all the action. Plus, we’re just an hour’s drive from Orlando. Our Ocala campus offers traditional on campus as well as online Bachelor’s and Associate's degrees. Students of all ages and all degree levels can be found at the Ocala college campus studying in degree areas that have large projected growth. With these in-demand degree programs and our noteworthy career placement assistance services, our Ocala campus has grown significantly in recent years. Whether you are pursuing an Associate’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree, our Ocala campus can help you start your path to a successful career in such areas as accounting, network administration, Internet marketing, medical assisting, and health information technology.
The teacher population of 344 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rasmussen College-Florida||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||344 staff||55 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Florida is College of Central Florida (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,820 students | 2.20 Mi3001 SW College Rd
Ocala,  FL  34474
(352) 873-5800 2.206,820
- 4,812 students | 32.20 Mi9501 US Hwy 441
Leesburg,  FL  34788
(352) 787-3747 32.204,812
- 190 students | 38.00 Mi7001 N.W. 4th Blvd.
Gainesville,  FL  32607
(352) 335-4000 38.00190
- 14,324 students | 40.00 Mi3000 Northwest 83rd Street
Gainesville,  FL  32606
(352) 395-5000 40.0014,324
- 7,503 students | 46.80 Mi5001 Saint Johns Ave
Palatka,  FL  32177
(386) 312-4200 46.807,503
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.