Pulaski Technical College
- Pulaski Technical College is a comprehensive two-year college that serves the educational needs of central Arkansas through technical programs, a university-transfer program and specialized programs for business and industry. The Collegeï¿½s mission is to provide access to high quality education that promotes student learning, to enable individuals to develop to their fullest potential and to support the economic development of the state.
- The teacher population of 281 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pulaski Technical College||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||281 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||9,241 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||4,349 students||724 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4,892 students||926 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,900||$28,600|
- Pulaski Technical College at North Little Rock, an institution of higher education, is an integral part of the Arkansas Technical and Community College System maintained by the State of Arkansas. The college is governed by a seven-member board of trustees, appointed by the governor, and derives its support largely from student tuition and fees and legislative appropriations. Pulaski Tech is a comprehensive community/technical college that offers more than 40 associate degree and certificate programs designed for students who plan to enter the workforce or transfer to four-year colleges and universities to complete bachelor's degrees. Pulaski Technical College is located on a 40-acre wooded campus at 3000 West Scenic Drive in western North Little Rock, Arkansas. The College's contemporary, well-maintained buildings and grounds are a source of pride for the students, faculty and staff. The Pulaski Tech Business and Industry Center on East Roosevelt Road in Little Rock provides continuing education and customized training services for businesses, industries and individuals in central Arkansas. Pulaski Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
- The nearest community college to Pulaski Technical College is Arkansas Baptist College (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 899 students | 3.40 Mi1621 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive
Little Rock,  AR  72202
- 180 students | 7.80 Mi19 Remington Dr.
Little Rock,  AR  72204
- 4,140 students | 30.30 Mi1000 Iowa Street
Beebe,  AR  72012
- 1,995 students | 35.90 Mi1537 University Blvd.
Morrilton,  AR  72110
- 1,432 students | 42.50 Mi1900 Hazel St.
Pine Bluff,  AR  71603