Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- The teacher population of 273 teachers has grown by 259% over five years.
|Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||273 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||701 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||701 students||701 students|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences is Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto De Ponce (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 601 students | 0.70 Mi4820 Candido Hoyos Urb. Perla Del Sur
Ponce,  PR  00717
- 2,607 students | 0.70 Mi1213 Acacia Street Villa Flores Urb
Ponce,  PR  00716
- 576 students | 10.30 Mi20 San Patricio
Arecibo,  PR  00614
- 407 students | 16.50 Mi3 Betances St
Yauco,  PR  00698
- 1,385 students | 16.70 MiCarr. # 10 Km. 52.2
Utuado,  PR  00641
Read about the increasing number of programs for senior citizens and retirees at community colleges.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.