Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- The teacher population of 273 teachers has grown by 259% over five years.
|Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||273 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||701 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||701 students||701 students|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences is Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto De Ponce (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 601 students | 0.70 Mi4820 Candido Hoyos Urb. Perla Del Sur
Ponce,  PR  00717
- 2,607 students | 0.70 Mi1213 Acacia Street Villa Flores Urb
Ponce,  PR  00716
- 576 students | 10.30 Mi20 San Patricio
Arecibo,  PR  00614
- 407 students | 16.50 Mi3 Betances St
Yauco,  PR  00698
- 1,385 students | 16.70 MiCarr. # 10 Km. 52.2
Utuado,  PR  00641
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.