Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- The teacher population of 273 teachers has grown by 259% over five years.
|Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||273 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||701 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||701 students||701 students|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences is Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto De Ponce (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 601 students | 0.70 Mi4820 Candido Hoyos Urb. Perla Del Sur
Ponce,  PR  00717
- 2,607 students | 0.70 Mi1213 Acacia Street Villa Flores Urb
Ponce,  PR  00716
- 576 students | 10.30 Mi20 San Patricio
Arecibo,  PR  00614
- 407 students | 16.50 Mi3 Betances St
Yauco,  PR  00698
- 1,385 students | 16.70 MiCarr. # 10 Km. 52.2
Utuado,  PR  00641
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.