Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- The teacher population of 273 teachers has grown by 259% over five years.
|Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||273 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||701 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||701 students||701 students|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences is Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto De Ponce (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 601 students | 1.40 Mi4820 Candido Hoyos Urb. Perla Del Sur
Ponce,  PR  00717
(787) 843-1305 1.40601
- 2,607 students | 2.20 Mi1213 Acacia Street Villa Flores Urb
Ponce,  PR  00716
(787) 848-1589 2.202,607
- 662 students | 12.00 MiUrb. Vives, Final
Guayama,  PR  00785
(787) 864-0354 12.00662
- 407 students | 16.50 Mi3 Betances St
Yauco,  PR  00698
(787) 856-0845 16.50407
- 1,385 students | 16.70 MiCarr. # 10 Km. 52.2
Utuado,  PR  00641
(787) 894-2828 16.701,385
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.