Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- The teacher population of 273 teachers has grown by 259% over five years.
|Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||273 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||701 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||701 students||701 students|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences is Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto De Ponce (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 601 students | 1.40 Mi4820 Candido Hoyos Urb. Perla Del Sur
Ponce,  PR  00717
(787) 843-1305 1.40601
- 2,607 students | 2.20 Mi1213 Acacia Street Villa Flores Urb
Ponce,  PR  00716
(787) 848-1589 2.202,607
- 662 students | 12.00 MiUrb. Vives, Final
Guayama,  PR  00785
(787) 864-0354 12.00662
- 407 students | 16.50 Mi3 Betances St
Yauco,  PR  00698
(787) 856-0845 16.50407
- 1,385 students | 16.70 MiCarr. # 10 Km. 52.2
Utuado,  PR  00641
(787) 894-2828 16.701,385
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.