Ponce Paramedical College Inc
- The teacher population of 110 teachers has declined by 19% over five years.
|Ponce Paramedical College Inc||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||110 staff||45 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||25||16|
|Total Enrollment||2,607 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,494 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||113 students||138 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$17,600||$20,500|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||97%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$2,386||$2,525|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$1,348||$2,240|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ponce Paramedical College Inc is Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto De Ponce (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 601 students | 0.00 Mi4820 Candido Hoyos Urb. Perla Del Sur
Ponce,  PR  00717
- 576 students | 11.00 Mi20 San Patricio
Arecibo,  PR  00614
- 713 students | 30.40 MiState Road 2 Km.47.3
Manati,  PR  00674
- 662 students | 32.90 MiUrb. Vives, Final
Guayama,  PR  00785
- 490 students | 37.00 Mi80 West McKinley St
Mayaguez,  PR  00681
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.