Platt College-North OKC
- Since 1979, Platt College exists with one purpose; to create a workforce of professionals with the skills and training necessary to answer the needs of today's and tomorrow's workplace. Because our students receive the rigors of academic discipline as well as hands-on experience in their chosen fields, employers can rest assured they will hire a confident Platt College graduate who is well prepared and possesses valuable experience. In the long term, Platt College graduates not only gain a lifelong education, but the ability to make a significant contribution to their communities. Platt North provides spacious classrooms for students to learn. Each program is provided with an industry related laboratory.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 26% over five years.
|Platt College-North OKC||(OK) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||58 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||9|
|Total Enrollment||189 students||1,805 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||29:1|
|# Full-Time Students||189 students||849 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,500||$33,700|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||87%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,937|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,682||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Platt College-North OKC is Vatterott College-Oklahoma City (8.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 324 students | 8.40 Mi5537 NW Expressway
Oklahoma City,  OK  73132
- 6,996 students | 9.40 Mi900 N Portland
Oklahoma City,  OK  73107
- 134 students | 10.50 Mi309 S Ann Arbor
Oklahoma City,  OK  73128
- 6,891 students | 14.00 Mi6420 S E 15th
Oklahoma City,  OK  73110
- 13,397 students | 15.40 Mi7777 S May Ave
Oklahoma City,  OK  73159
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
Learn how to evaluate colleges based on accreditation, and why it's important.