Platt College-North OKC
Tel: (405) 749-2433
- Since 1979, Platt College exists with one purpose; to create a workforce of professionals with the skills and training necessary to answer the needs of today's and tomorrow's workplace. Because our students receive the rigors of academic discipline as well as hands-on experience in their chosen fields, employers can rest assured they will hire a confident Platt College graduate who is well prepared and possesses valuable experience. In the long term, Platt College graduates not only gain a lifelong education, but the ability to make a significant contribution to their communities. Platt North provides spacious classrooms for students to learn. Each program is provided with an industry related laboratory.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Platt College-North OKC||(OK) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||58 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||9|
|Total Enrollment||189 students||1,805 students|
|# Full-Time Students||189 students||849 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,500||$33,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2016)||87%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$9,500||$11,520|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$4,682||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2013)||95%||45%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Platt College-North OKC is Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City (9.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,996 students | 9.40 Mi900 N Portland
Oklahoma City,  OK  73107
(405) 945-9150 9.406,996
- 134 students | 10.60 Mi309 S Ann Arbor
Oklahoma City,  OK  73128
(405) 946-7799 10.60134
- 6,891 students | 14.30 Mi6420 S E 15th
Oklahoma City,  OK  73110
(405) 733-7311 14.306,891
- 13,397 students | 15.50 Mi7777 S May Ave
Oklahoma City,  OK  73159
(405) 682-1611 15.5013,397
- 94 students | 19.40 Mi201 N. Eastern
Oklahoma City,  OK  73160
(405) 912-3260 19.4094
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.