Platt College-North OKC
- Since 1979, Platt College exists with one purpose; to create a workforce of professionals with the skills and training necessary to answer the needs of today's and tomorrow's workplace. Because our students receive the rigors of academic discipline as well as hands-on experience in their chosen fields, employers can rest assured they will hire a confident Platt College graduate who is well prepared and possesses valuable experience. In the long term, Platt College graduates not only gain a lifelong education, but the ability to make a significant contribution to their communities. Platt North provides spacious classrooms for students to learn. Each program is provided with an industry related laboratory.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 26% over five years.
|Platt College-North OKC||(OK) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||58 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||6||9|
|Total Enrollment||189 students||1,825 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||32:1|
|# Full-Time Students||189 students||869 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,500||$33,700|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||87%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,937|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,682||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 324 students | 8.40 Mi5537 NW Expressway
Oklahoma City,  OK  73132
- 6,996 students | 9.40 Mi900 N Portland
Oklahoma City,  OK  73107
- 134 students | 10.50 Mi309 S Ann Arbor
Oklahoma City,  OK  73128
- 6,891 students | 14.00 Mi6420 S E 15th
Oklahoma City,  OK  73110
- 13,397 students | 15.40 Mi7777 S May Ave
Oklahoma City,  OK  73159
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.