Browse past news stories for Pikes Peak Community College in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Pikes Peak Community College forms partnership for cybersecurity certification - Colorado Springs Gazette
posted on September 14, 2016 at 09:53:10 pm
"These new classes get students from the classroom to these valuable jobs in record time," said PPCC President Lance Bolton. PPCC is partnering the Denver-based cyber firm SecureSe ...
- Colorado Springs Movers & Shakers: Pikes Peak Community College hires four - Colorado Springs Gazette
posted on August 19, 2016 at 07:36:17 pm
Colorado Springs Movers & Shakers: Pikes Peak Community College hires fourBarnes comes from Kishwaukee College in Malta, Ill., where he was coordinator for access, equity and dive ...
- Pikes Peak Community College makes switch to local food - FOX21News.com
posted on July 15, 2016 at 03:42:54 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — Pikes Peak Community College is going completely local. Instead of renewing their contract with corporate food provider Sodexo, they're invi ...
- Appetite for entrepreneurialism involves UCCS, Colorado College, Pikes Peak Community College and Air Force ... - Colorado Springs Gazette
posted on July 6, 2016 at 10:41:10 pm
The course was formed through a partnership between Colorado College, the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, Pikes Peak Community College and the U.S. Air Force Academy. The grand purpose of the non-cr ...
- Pikes Peak Community College exhibit explores the woman as builder and creator - Colorado Springs Gazette
posted on March 11, 2016 at 03:16:36 am
On Friday, Pikes Peak Community College Downtown Studio Art Gallery celebrates the opening of Women Build, a four-artist, international exhibit celebrating the energy of ...
- Pikes Peak Community College again offering free tax help - Colorado Springs Gazette
posted on January 22, 2016 at 08:52:25 pm
Low- to moderate-income families can get free tax preparation from IRS-certified students in Pikes Peak Community College's accounting program starting Jan. 30. Students will ...
- Pikes Peak Community College scholarship fund gets big boost - Colorado Springs Gazette
posted on January 8, 2016 at 09:00:13 pm
Money from a new scholarship fund from the Colorado Department of Higher Education will increase by 25 percent the number of scholarships available for Pikes Peak Communit ...
- Pikes Peak Community College moves campus closer to north Colorado Springs high schools - Colorado Springs Gazette
posted on November 15, 2015 at 02:33:32 am
Pikes Peak Community College has moved its eastern campus to a location that's close to two high schools, housing and businesses in hopes of attracting more students who live and ...
- Students warned of threat against Pikes Peak Community College - The Denver Post
posted on October 27, 2015 at 07:28:34 pm
KRDOStudents and staff at Pikes Peak Community College's Centennial campus in Colorado Springs have been warned about a threat made Tuesday against the campus by a student, officials say. The campus remains open and no classes have been cancelled.Pikes Peak Community College cancels threat alertColorad ...
May 20, 2017
Corrosion technology is one of the hottest new industries community colleges are training for. Currently, only a handful of schools offer a program, but the field is open for new graduates.
May 20, 2017
A recent report revealed that many California community college students take twice as long to get an associate’s degree as is normally required. While community college is less expensive than attending a four-year institution, students who drag out their degree programs lose much of that savings in additional tuition, fees, textbooks, and lost wages. In this article, we examine the reasons why some students take so long to graduate.
May 20, 2017
We take a look at the latest annual college rankings from Washington Monthly, which provide a list of the top community colleges in the country as well as four-year schools.