Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology
- West Virginia Career Institute's goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate in specialized business degree in only months. Our goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate in specialized business degree in months not years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has grown by 150% over five years.
|Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||104 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||104 students||372 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,800||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly (4.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 717 students | 4.90 Mi2201 University Drive
Lemont Furnace,  PA  15456
- 233 students | 5.20 Mi11 East Penn St
Uniontown,  PA  15401
- 267 students | 19.80 Mi130 7th St
Monessen,  PA  15062
- 5,638 students | 20.50 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood,  PA  15697
- 186 students | 25.40 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.