Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology
Tel: (724) 437-4600
- West Virginia Career Institute's goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate in specialized business degree in only months. Our goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate in specialized business degree in months not years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||104 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||104 students||372 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,800||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 717 students | 1.30 Mi2201 University Drive
Lemont Furnace,  PA  15456
(724) 430-4100 1.30717
- 233 students | 4.70 Mi11 East Penn St
Uniontown,  PA  15401
(724) 439-4900 4.70233
- 267 students | 20.50 Mi130 7th St
Monessen,  PA  15062
(724) 684-3684 20.50267
- 5,638 students | 21.40 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood,  PA  15697
(724) 925-4000 21.405,638
- 186 students | 26.30 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
(724) 832-1050 26.30186
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.