Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology
- West Virginia Career Institute's goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate in specialized business degree in only months. Our goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate in specialized business degree in months not years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||104 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||104 students||372 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,800||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly (4.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 717 students | 4.90 Mi2201 University Drive
Lemont Furnace,  PA  15456
- 233 students | 5.20 Mi11 East Penn St
Uniontown,  PA  15401
- 267 students | 19.80 Mi130 7th St
Monessen,  PA  15062
- 5,638 students | 20.50 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood,  PA  15697
- 186 students | 25.40 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.