Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology
- West Virginia Career Institute's goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate in specialized business degree in only months. Our goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate in specialized business degree in months not years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||104 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||104 students||372 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,800||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly (4.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 717 students | 4.90 Mi2201 University Drive
Lemont Furnace,  PA  15456
- 233 students | 5.20 Mi11 East Penn St
Uniontown,  PA  15401
- 267 students | 19.80 Mi130 7th St
Monessen,  PA  15062
- 5,638 students | 20.50 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood,  PA  15697
- 186 students | 25.40 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.