Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology
Tel: (724) 437-4600
- West Virginia Career Institute's goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate in specialized business degree in only months. Our goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate in specialized business degree in months not years.
The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 640 students | 1.30 Mi2201 University Drive
Lemont Furnace, PA 15456
(724) 430-4100 1.30640
- 232 students | 4.70 Mi11 East Penn St
Uniontown, PA 15401
(724) 439-4900 4.70232
- 213 students | 20.50 Mi130 7th St
Monessen, PA 15062
(724) 684-3684 20.50213
- 4,848 students | 21.40 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood, PA 15697
(724) 925-4077 21.404,848
- 120 students | 26.30 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg, PA 15601
(724) 832-1050 26.30120
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.