Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology
Tel: (724) 437-4600
- West Virginia Career Institute's goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate in specialized business degree in only months. Our goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate in specialized business degree in months not years.
The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 640 students | 1.30 Mi2201 University Drive
Lemont Furnace,  PA  15456
(724) 430-4100 1.30640
- 232 students | 4.70 Mi11 East Penn St
Uniontown,  PA  15401
(724) 439-4900 4.70232
- 213 students | 20.50 Mi130 7th St
Monessen,  PA  15062
(724) 684-3684 20.50213
- 4,848 students | 21.40 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood,  PA  15697
(724) 925-4077 21.404,848
- 120 students | 26.30 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
(724) 832-1050 26.30120
Learn about how the community college tuition hikes in the next year may be greater than the rate of inflation.
In light of the huge budget cuts facing California community colleges, class rationing is now on the table as one option to help schools stay in the black. Is it right, fair or even practical? We’ll explore the issue.
Learn about how some convicted criminals abused community colleges' financial aid programs and why Congress has decided to prohibit criminals from being eligible for future aid.