Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology
Tel: (724) 437-4600
- West Virginia Career Institute's goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate in specialized business degree in only months. Our goal is to provide you with the skills you need to begin your career in a short period of time. Through career-focused classes and hands-on training, you can earn an associate in specialized business degree in months not years.
The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||25 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 717 students | 1.30 Mi2201 University Drive
Lemont Furnace,  PA  15456
(724) 430-4100 1.30717
- 233 students | 4.70 Mi11 East Penn St
Uniontown,  PA  15401
(724) 439-4900 4.70233
- 267 students | 20.50 Mi130 7th St
Monessen,  PA  15062
(724) 684-3684 20.50267
- 5,638 students | 21.40 Mi145 Pavilion Lane
Youngwood,  PA  15697
(724) 925-4000 21.405,638
- 186 students | 26.30 Mi222 E Pittsburgh St Ste A
Greensburg,  PA  15601
(724) 832-1050 26.30186
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!