Okefenokee Technical College (Closed 2013)
- The academic programs at Okefenokee Technical College are designed to provide the opportunity to develop academic knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to secure personally satisfying, rewarding, and socially useful employment. All programs of study comply with Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG) approved curriculum reflecting current, up-to-date knowledge and skills training. TCC programs provide a structured sequence of credit courses that will enable individuals to either be employed in an entry-level position or to increase job proficiencies.
|Okefenokee Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,500||$29,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||97%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 0.70 Mi2001 S Georgia Pky
Waycross,  GA  31503
(912) 449-7600 0.70n/a
- 2,611 students | 33.80 Mi100 W College Park Dr
Douglas,  GA  31533
(912) 260-4200 33.802,611
- n/a students | 56.70 Mi4201 North Forrest Street
Valdosta,  GA  31605
- n/a students | 60.30 Mi667 Perry House Rd
Fitzgerald,  GA  31750
(229) 468-2000 60.30n/a
- 3,629 students | 62.00 Mi4089 Val Tech Rd
Valdosta,  GA  31602
(229) 333-2100 62.003,629
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.