Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College
- The teacher population of 87 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College||(UT) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||87 staff||34 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||41||29|
|Total Enrollment||2,615 students||914 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||544 students||270 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,071 students||644 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,000||$32,700|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||82%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College is Stevens-Henager College (West Haven) (3.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 205 students | 3.10 Mi1350 W. 1890 S.
Ogden,  UT  84401
- 529 students | 11.10 Mi300 N. Coit Road, Suite 300
Richardson,  TX  75080
- 217 students | 13.10 Mi915 N 400 W
Layton,  UT  84041
- 126 students | 13.50 Mi869 West Hill Field Road
Layton,  UT  84041
- 3,345 students | 16.30 Mi550 E 300 S
Kaysville,  UT  84037
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.