Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus
Tel: (708) 237-5050
- Northwestern College is about preparing people well and quickly for a lifetime of opportunities. The faculty and staff at Northwestern College are committed to providing an excellent learning environment supported by outstanding student service and satisfaction. Northwestern College is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the College community.
|Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus is Fox College (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 443 students | 3.20 Mi6640 S. Cicero
Bedford Park, IL 60638
(708) 444-4500 3.20443
- 13,762 students | 3.90 Mi9000 W. College Parkway
Palos Hills, IL 60465
(708) 974-4300 3.9013,762
- 6,942 students | 4.00 Mi7500 S Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60652
(773) 838-7500 4.006,942
- 4,351 students | 5.40 Mi3801 S Central Ave
Cicero, IL 60804
(708) 656-8000 5.404,351
- 3,136 students | 8.20 Mi6301 S Halsted St
Chicago, IL 60621
(773) 602-5000 8.203,136
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?