Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus
- Northwestern College is about preparing people well and quickly for a lifetime of opportunities. The faculty and staff at Northwestern College are committed to providing an excellent learning environment supported by outstanding student service and satisfaction. Northwestern College is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the College community.
|Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||743 students||3,999 students|
|# Full-Time Students||256 students||1,386 students|
|# Part-Time Students||487 students||2,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,800||$31,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus is Fox College (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 360 students | 3.20 Mi6640 S. Cicero
Chicago,  IL  60638
- 8,914 students | 3.90 Mi7500 S Pulaski Rd
Chicago,  IL  60652
- 15,286 students | 4.40 Mi9000 W. College Parkway
Palos Hills,  IL  60465
- 4,653 students | 5.30 Mi3801 S Central Ave
Cicero,  IL  60804
- 5,313 students | 8.20 Mi6301 S Halsted St
Chicago,  IL  60621
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.