Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus
- Northwestern College is about preparing people well and quickly for a lifetime of opportunities. The faculty and staff at Northwestern College are committed to providing an excellent learning environment supported by outstanding student service and satisfaction. Northwestern College is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the College community.
Top Placements (Illinois)
Listed among the top community colleges in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
|Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||743 students||3,999 students|
|# Full-Time Students||256 students||1,386 students|
|# Part-Time Students||487 students||2,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,800||$32,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus is Fox College (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 360 students | 3.20 Mi6640 S. Cicero
Chicago,  IL  60638
- 8,914 students | 3.90 Mi7500 S Pulaski Rd
Chicago,  IL  60652
- 15,286 students | 4.40 Mi9000 W. College Parkway
Palos Hills,  IL  60465
- 4,653 students | 5.30 Mi3801 S Central Ave
Cicero,  IL  60804
- 5,313 students | 8.20 Mi6301 S Halsted St
Chicago,  IL  60621
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.