Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus
- Northwestern College is about preparing people well and quickly for a lifetime of opportunities. The faculty and staff at Northwestern College are committed to providing an excellent learning environment supported by outstanding student service and satisfaction. Northwestern College is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the College community.
|Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||743 students||3,999 students|
|# Full-Time Students||256 students||1,386 students|
|# Part-Time Students||487 students||2,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,800||$31,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus is Fox College (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 360 students | 3.20 Mi6640 S. Cicero
Chicago,  IL  60638
- 8,914 students | 3.90 Mi7500 S Pulaski Rd
Chicago,  IL  60652
- 15,286 students | 4.40 Mi9000 W. College Parkway
Palos Hills,  IL  60465
- 4,653 students | 5.30 Mi3801 S Central Ave
Cicero,  IL  60804
- 5,313 students | 8.20 Mi6301 S Halsted St
Chicago,  IL  60621
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.