Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus
Tel: (708) 237-5050
- Northwestern College is about preparing people well and quickly for a lifetime of opportunities. The faculty and staff at Northwestern College are committed to providing an excellent learning environment supported by outstanding student service and satisfaction. Northwestern College is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the College community.
|Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Northwestern College-Southwestern Campus is Fox College (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 443 students | 3.20 Mi6640 S. Cicero
Bedford Park,  IL  60638
(708) 444-4500 3.20443
- 13,762 students | 3.90 Mi9000 W. College Parkway
Palos Hills,  IL  60465
(708) 974-4300 3.9013,762
- 6,942 students | 4.00 Mi7500 S Pulaski Rd
Chicago,  IL  60652
(773) 838-7500 4.006,942
- 4,351 students | 5.40 Mi3801 S Central Ave
Cicero,  IL  60804
(708) 656-8000 5.404,351
- 3,136 students | 8.20 Mi6301 S Halsted St
Chicago,  IL  60621
(773) 602-5000 8.203,136
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.