Northeast Iowa Community College: Calmar & Peosta
- The teacher population of 300 teachers has grown by 30% over five years.
|Northeast Iowa Community College: Calmar & Peosta||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||300 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||7,153 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,431 students||1,090 students|
|# Part-Time Students||5,722 students||1,530 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,800||$36,200|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Sports||Intramural Sports OnlyIntramural Sports Only|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Many start their education at Northeast Iowa Community College (NICC) because of its small class sizes, the more than 85 programs of study that lead to in-demand careers and our instructors who want you to succeed. More than 94% of our graduates are employed or continuing their education six months after graduation – that says a lot about the success of our students and the quality of a Northeast Iowa Community College education. Whether your goal is to transfer to a four-year institution or start your career following graduation you will find unparalleled support in faculty and staff to help you succeed.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,630 students | 54.10 Mi400 Seventh St. North
La Crosse,  WI  54601
- 5,300 students | 56.50 Mi1501 E Orange Rd
Waterloo,  IA  50701
- 403 students | 56.70 Mi7009 Nordic Drive
Cedar Falls,  IA  50613
- 2,177 students | 60.10 Mi1250 Homer Rd
Winona,  MN  55987
- 2,334 students | 62.40 Mi1800 Bronson Blvd
Fennimore,  WI  53809
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.