Northeast Iowa Community College: Calmar & Peosta
- Many start their education at Northeast Iowa Community College (NICC) because of its small class sizes, the more than 70 programs of study that lead to in-demand careers and our instructors who want you to succeed. More than 96% of our graduates are employed or continuing their education one year after graduation that says a lot about the success of our students and the quality of a Northeast Iowa Community College education. Whether your goal is to transfer to a four-year college or start your career following graduation you will find unparalleled support in faculty and staff to help you succeed.
- The teacher population of 575 teachers has grown by 91% over five years.
|Northeast Iowa Community College: Calmar & Peosta||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||575 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,045 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,090 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,530 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,800||$36,000|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Leadership Organizations, Professional Organizations, Service Learning, Student Leadership
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Sports, Sport Shooting Team
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Northeast Iowa Community College: Calmar & Peosta is Western Technical College (La Crosse) (54.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,630 students | 54.10 Mi400 Seventh St. North
La Crosse,  WI  54601
- 5,300 students | 56.50 Mi1501 E Orange Rd
Waterloo,  IA  50701
- 403 students | 56.70 Mi7009 Nordic Drive
Cedar Falls,  IA  50613
- 2,177 students | 60.10 Mi1250 Homer Rd
Winona,  MN  55987
- 2,334 students | 62.40 Mi1800 Bronson Blvd
Fennimore,  WI  53809
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.