Northeast Iowa Community College: Calmar & Peosta
- Many start their education at Northeast Iowa Community College (NICC) because of its small class sizes, the more than 70 programs of study that lead to in-demand careers and our instructors who want you to succeed. More than 96% of our graduates are employed or continuing their education one year after graduation that says a lot about the success of our students and the quality of a Northeast Iowa Community College education. Whether your goal is to transfer to a four-year college or start your career following graduation you will find unparalleled support in faculty and staff to help you succeed.
- The teacher population of 575 teachers has grown by 91% over five years.
|Northeast Iowa Community College: Calmar & Peosta||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||575 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,045 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,090 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,530 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,800||$36,000|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Leadership Organizations, Professional Organizations, Service Learning, Student Leadership
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Sports, Sport Shooting Team
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Northeast Iowa Community College: Calmar & Peosta is Western Technical College (La Crosse) (54.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,630 students | 54.10 Mi400 Seventh St. North
La Crosse,  WI  54601
- 5,300 students | 56.50 Mi1501 E Orange Rd
Waterloo,  IA  50701
- 403 students | 56.70 Mi7009 Nordic Drive
Cedar Falls,  IA  50613
- 2,177 students | 60.10 Mi1250 Homer Rd
Winona,  MN  55987
- 2,334 students | 62.40 Mi1800 Bronson Blvd
Fennimore,  WI  53809
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.