Northeast Iowa Community College: Calmar & Peosta
- Many start their education at Northeast Iowa Community College (NICC) because of its small class sizes, the more than 70 programs of study that lead to in-demand careers and our instructors who want you to succeed. More than 96% of our graduates are employed or continuing their education one year after graduation that says a lot about the success of our students and the quality of a Northeast Iowa Community College education. Whether your goal is to transfer to a four-year college or start your career following graduation you will find unparalleled support in faculty and staff to help you succeed.
- The teacher population of 575 teachers has grown by 91% over five years.
|Northeast Iowa Community College: Calmar & Peosta||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||575 staff||95 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,045 students||2,620 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||33:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,090 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,530 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,800||$36,000|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Leadership Organizations, Professional Organizations, Service Learning, Student Leadership
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Sports, Sport Shooting Team
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Northeast Iowa Community College: Calmar & Peosta is Hawkeye Community College (55.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,300 students | 55.20 Mi1501 E Orange Rd
Waterloo,  IA  50701
(319) 296-2320 55.205,300
- 403 students | 55.40 Mi7009 Nordic Drive
Cedar Falls,  IA  50613
(319) 277-0220 55.40403
- 4,630 students | 55.40 Mi400 Seventh St. North
La Crosse,  WI  54601
(608) 785-9200 55.404,630
- 2,177 students | 61.40 Mi1250 Homer Rd
Winona,  MN  55987
(507) 453-2700 61.402,177
- 495 students | 62.00 Mi300 University Square 111 South Broadway
Rochester,  MN  55904
(877) 280-4699 62.00495
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.