New England College of Business and Finance
- New England College of Business and Finance (NECB) an industry-focused, accredited, degree-granting college serving the financial services industry for over 100 years offers affordable and accessible online associate's, bachelor's and master's degree programs.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|New England College of Business and Finance||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||841 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||245 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||596 students||2,352 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||159 students||1,105 students|
|# Graduate Students||86 students||52 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
- Founded in Boston in 1909 as a banking institute, the College achieved national prominence when it secured accreditation from the New England Association of Schools and Colleges in 1985, making it the only institution of its kind in the United States ever to achieve full collegiate status. In 2005, it was acquired by NECF, LLC, a limited liability company registered in Massachusetts. NECB presents a wide variety of offerings for all levels of financial services personnel. Programs are offered online and include certificates, associate's, bachelor's and master's degrees. NECB is proud of its impressive network of over 150 prominent corporate partners. Programs are taught by industry leaders and experts in the business and finance community. New England College of Business and Finance is a private college accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges since 1985. Since 1979, it has held degree granting authority from the Massachusetts Board of Regents of Higher Education.
- The nearest community college to New England College of Business and Finance is Urban College of Boston (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 810 students | 0.40 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
(617) 348-6359 0.40810
- 934 students | 0.80 Mi31 Saint James Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116
(617) 217-9090 0.80934
- 474 students | 1.30 Mi215 First St
Cambridge,  MA  02142
(617) 218-8000 1.30474
- 14,253 students | 1.60 Mi250 New Rutherford Ave
Charlestown,  MA  02129
(617) 228-2000 1.6014,253
- 2,393 students | 2.60 Mi1234 Columbus Ave
Roxbury Crossing,  MA  02120
(617) 427-0060 2.602,393