New England College of Business and Finance
- New England College of Business and Finance (NECB) an industry-focused, accredited, degree-granting college serving the financial services industry for over 100 years offers affordable and accessible online associate's, bachelor's and master's degree programs.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|New England College of Business and Finance||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||841 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||245 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||596 students||2,352 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||159 students||1,105 students|
|# Graduate Students||86 students||52 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Founded in Boston in 1909 as a banking institute, the College achieved national prominence when it secured accreditation from the New England Association of Schools and Colleges in 1985, making it the only institution of its kind in the United States ever to achieve full collegiate status. In 2005, it was acquired by NECF, LLC, a limited liability company registered in Massachusetts. NECB presents a wide variety of offerings for all levels of financial services personnel. Programs are offered online and include certificates, associate's, bachelor's and master's degrees. NECB is proud of its impressive network of over 150 prominent corporate partners. Programs are taught by industry leaders and experts in the business and finance community. New England College of Business and Finance is a private college accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges since 1985. Since 1979, it has held degree granting authority from the Massachusetts Board of Regents of Higher Education.
- The nearest community college to New England College of Business and Finance is Urban College of Boston (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 810 students | 0.40 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
- 828 students | 0.90 Mi118 Beacon Street
Boston,  MA  02116
- 1,108 students | 1.00 Mi122 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116
- 474 students | 1.30 Mi215 First St
Cambridge,  MA  02142
- 14,253 students | 1.70 Mi250 New Rutherford Ave
Charlestown,  MA  02129
Combine underwater adventures with scientific discoveries and crystal blue waters, and you may have a dream career as a marine biologist. Learn about how you can start your marine biology training right at community college!
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.