National University College-Bayamon
- The teacher population of 123 teachers has grown by 179% over five years.
|National University College-Bayamon||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||123 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,320 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||43:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,973 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,347 students||138 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||2,956 students||751 students|
|# Graduate Students||17 students||43 students|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$19,600||$20,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National University College-Bayamon is Centro de Estudios Multidisciplinarios-Bayamon (1.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 607 students | 1.50 Mi25 Degetau St
Bayamon,  PR  00961
- 1,568 students | 4.30 Mi560 Ponce de Leon Ave. Cr. Arroyo St.
San Juan,  PR  00919
- 1,496 students | 4.60 MiColton St. # 9
Guaynabo,  PR  00970
- 1,405 students | 5.50 Mi180 Jose Oliver St Tres Monjitas Ind. Park
San Juan,  PR  00918
- 688 students | 5.90 Mi558 Munoz Rivera Avenue
San Juan,  PR  00919
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.