- National College of Business & Technology is dedicated to the training and educating of men and women for a full life and a successful career in a number of general and particular fields. The College seeks to give students a broad competency in a field of specialization and an understanding of and respect for their own and others' ideas and thoughts.
- The teacher population of 100 teachers has grown by 31% over five years.
|National College-Lexington||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||100 staff||89 staff|
|Total Enrollment||979 students||2,416 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||452 students||574 students|
|# Part-Time Students||527 students||1,842 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,000||$30,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Founded in 1886 in Roanoke, Virginia, National College of Business & Technology enrolls more than 6,500 students at its 19 campus locations in Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, and Indiana. National's presence in Lexington can be traced through its predecessors, Fugazzi College, begun in 1915, and Kentucky College of Business, founded in 1941. In April, 2006 the campus moved to a new, spacious 30,000 square-foot campus in Hamburg Place. Fourteen lecture classrooms, five computer labs, plus medical and surgical technology labs are situated on 5.2 acres. The campus includes National's only broadcasting studio, home of its Radio and TV diploma and degree programs. As a collegiate institution offering educational credentials from diplomas to baccalaureate degrees, National strives to develop each student intellectually, culturally and socially. We offer up to four educational levels, starting with several short-term diploma programs that can be completed in just nine months to a year. Associate's degree programs take about two years. Bachelor's degree programs build on the Associate's degree and may require another two years to complete. The Master of Business Administration may be completed in as little as 18 months. Lexington campus of National College of Business & Technology is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees and diplomas. Lexington campus of National College of Business & Technology are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees and diplomas.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 101 students | 2.10 Mi1575 Winchester Road
Lexington,  KY  40505
- 10,952 students | 4.40 Mi470 Cooper Drive
Lexington,  KY  40506
- 186 students | 6.20 Mi1648 McGrathiana Pkwy #200
Lexington,  KY  40511
- 1,140 students | 16.10 Mi512 E. Stephens St
Midway,  KY  40347
- 3,478 students | 52.50 Mi1755 U.S. Hwy 68
Maysville,  KY  41056
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.