- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National College-Dayton||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||131 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||63 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||68 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,200||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National College-Dayton is Advertising Art Educational Services DBA School of Advertising Art (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 139 students | 1.40 Mi1725 E David Rd
Dayton,  OH  45440
- 1,645 students | 3.90 Mi555 E Alex Bell Rd
Dayton,  OH  45459
- 74 students | 4.50 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
- 317 students | 5.20 Mi2800 East River Road
Dayton,  OH  45439
- 159 students | 5.20 Mi110 N. Patterson Blvd.
Dayton,  OH  45402
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.