- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National College-Dayton||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||131 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||63 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||68 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,200||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National College-Dayton is The modern college of design (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 139 students | 1.40 Mi1725 E David Rd
Dayton,  OH  45440
- 1,645 students | 3.90 Mi555 E Alex Bell Rd
Dayton,  OH  45459
- 74 students | 4.50 Mi6 S Smithville Rd
Dayton,  OH  45431
- 317 students | 5.20 Mi2800 East River Road
Dayton,  OH  45439
- 19,093 students | 5.40 Mi444 W. Third St.
Dayton,  OH  45402
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.