National American University-Wichita
National American University-Wichita places among the top 20% of community colleges in Kansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National American University-Wichita||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||259 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||20 students||653 students|
|# Part-Time Students||239 students||898 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,200||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National American University-Wichita is Wichita Area Technical College (2.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,373 students | 2.90 Mi4004 N Webb Rd. Bldg 100
Wichita,  KS  67226
- 9,003 students | 21.00 Mi901 S Haverhill Rd
El Dorado,  KS  67042
- 428 students | 30.10 Mi301 South Main
Hesston,  KS  67062
- 5,718 students | 43.50 Mi1300 N Plum St
Hutchinson,  KS  67501
- 3,376 students | 47.20 Mi125 S 2nd St
Arkansas City,  KS  67005
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.