National American University-Wichita
National American University-Wichita places among the top 20% of community colleges in Kansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National American University-Wichita||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||259 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||20 students||653 students|
|# Part-Time Students||239 students||898 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,200||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National American University-Wichita is Wichita Area Technical College (2.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,373 students | 2.90 Mi4004 N Webb Rd. Bldg 100
Wichita,  KS  67226
- 9,003 students | 21.00 Mi901 S Haverhill Rd
El Dorado,  KS  67042
- 428 students | 30.10 Mi301 South Main
Hesston,  KS  67062
- 5,718 students | 43.50 Mi1300 N Plum St
Hutchinson,  KS  67501
- 3,376 students | 47.20 Mi125 S 2nd St
Arkansas City,  KS  67005
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.