National American University-Wichita
Top Placements (Kansas)
Listed among the top community colleges in Kansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National American University-Wichita||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||259 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||20 students||653 students|
|# Part-Time Students||239 students||898 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,200||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National American University-Wichita is Vatterott College-Wichita (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 162 students | 2.20 Mi8853 E. 37th Street N.
Wichita,  KS  67226
- 3,373 students | 2.90 Mi4004 N Webb Rd. Bldg 100
Wichita,  KS  67226
- 9,003 students | 21.00 Mi901 S Haverhill Rd
El Dorado,  KS  67042
- 428 students | 30.10 Mi301 South Main
Hesston,  KS  67062
- 5,718 students | 43.50 Mi1300 N Plum St
Hutchinson,  KS  67501
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.