National American University-Sioux Falls
Tel: (605) 336-4600
- The Sioux Falls campus has been serving students in eastern South Dakota since 1974, and is considered one of NAUï¿½s most successful campus locations. In addition to its strong business and information technology curriculum, the Sioux Falls campus offers excellent degree programs in paralegal studies along with three allied health programs; therapeutic massage, medical assisting, and pharmacy technician. National American University welcomes students of diverse interests, cultures and abilities, and prepares them for careers in health care, business and business-related fields by providing quality higher education in a caring and supportive environment.
The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National American University-Sioux Falls||(SD) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||70 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to National American University-Sioux Falls is Globe University-Sioux Falls (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 138 students | 0.30 Mi5101 S Broadband Ln
Sioux Falls,  SD  57108
(605) 977-0705 0.30138
- 2,166 students | 5.20 Mi2320 N Career Ave
Sioux Falls,  SD  57107
(605) 367-7624 5.202,166
- 1,747 students | 51.40 Mi603 W Park St
Sheldon,  IA  51201
(712) 324-5061 51.401,747
- 1,162 students | 62.10 Mi1800 E. Spruce Street
Mitchell,  SD  57301
(800) 684-1969 62.101,162
- 273 students | 70.30 Mi2720 Stone Park Blvd
Sioux City,  IA  51104
(712) 279-3149 70.30273
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.