National American University-Sioux Falls
- The Sioux Falls campus has been serving students in eastern South Dakota since 1974, and is considered one of NAU’s most successful campus locations. In addition to its strong business and information technology curriculum, the Sioux Falls campus offers excellent degree programs in paralegal studies along with three allied health programs; therapeutic massage, medical assisting, and pharmacy technician. National American University welcomes students of diverse interests, cultures and abilities, and prepares them for careers in health care, business and business-related fields by providing quality higher education in a caring and supportive environment.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 800% over five years.
|National American University-Sioux Falls||(SD) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||65 staff|
|Total Enrollment||595 students||934 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||15:1|
|# Full-Time Students||78 students||680 students|
|# Part-Time Students||517 students||254 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,200||$36,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 138 students | 0.30 Mi5101 S Broadband Ln
Sioux Falls,  SD  57108
- 252 students | 5.10 Mi300 E. 6th Street
Sioux Falls,  SD  57103
- 2,332 students | 5.20 Mi2320 N Career Ave
Sioux Falls,  SD  57107
- 1,568 students | 50.50 Mi603 W Park St
Sheldon,  IA  51201
- 1,261 students | 62.30 Mi1800 E. Spruce Street
Mitchell,  SD  57301
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.