National American University-Sioux Falls
Tel: (605) 336-4600
- The Sioux Falls campus has been serving students in eastern South Dakota since 1974, and is considered one of NAUï¿½s most successful campus locations. In addition to its strong business and information technology curriculum, the Sioux Falls campus offers excellent degree programs in paralegal studies along with three allied health programs; therapeutic massage, medical assisting, and pharmacy technician. National American University welcomes students of diverse interests, cultures and abilities, and prepares them for careers in health care, business and business-related fields by providing quality higher education in a caring and supportive environment.
The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National American University-Sioux Falls||(SD) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||70 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to National American University-Sioux Falls is Globe University-Sioux Falls (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 138 students | 0.30 Mi5101 S Broadband Ln
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
(605) 977-0705 0.30138
- 2,166 students | 5.20 Mi2320 N Career Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
(605) 367-7624 5.202,166
- 1,747 students | 51.40 Mi603 W Park St
Sheldon, IA 51201
(712) 324-5061 51.401,747
- 1,162 students | 62.10 Mi1800 E. Spruce Street
Mitchell, SD 57301
(800) 684-1969 62.101,162
- 273 students | 70.30 Mi2720 Stone Park Blvd
Sioux City, IA 51104
(712) 279-3149 70.30273
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.