National American University-Roseville
National American University-Roseville places among the top 20% of community colleges in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National American University-Roseville||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||264 students||1,302 students|
|# Full-Time Students||20 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||244 students||534 students|
|% Two or more races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,200||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National American University-Roseville is Minneapolis Business College (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 231 students | 0.50 Mi1711 W County Rd B
Saint Paul,  MN  55113
- 6,740 students | 5.00 Mi235 Marshall Ave
Saint Paul,  MN  55102
- 518 students | 5.30 Mi19 Exchange Street East
Saint Paul,  MN  55101
- 243 students | 5.50 Mi300 North 1st Ave, Suite 500
Minneapolis,  MN  55401
- 164 students | 5.70 MiIDS Center, 80 South 8th Street, Suite 51
Minneapolis,  MN  55402
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.