National American University-Roseville
National American University-Roseville places among the top 20% of community colleges in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National American University-Roseville||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||56 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to National American University-Roseville is Minneapolis Business College (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 231 students | 0.40 Mi1711 W County Rd B
Saint Paul,  MN  55113
(651) 636-7406 0.40231
- 6,740 students | 4.90 Mi235 Marshall Ave
Saint Paul,  MN  55102
(800) 227-6029 4.906,740
- 518 students | 5.20 Mi19 Exchange Street East
Saint Paul,  MN  55101
(651) 291-0177 5.20518
- 243 students | 5.50 Mi300 North 1st Ave, Suite 500
Minneapolis,  MN  55401
(612) 375-1900 5.50243
- 164 students | 5.80 MiIDS Center, 80 South 8th Street, Suite 51
Minneapolis,  MN  55402
(612) 455-3000 5.80164
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!