National American University-Overland Park
- National American University (NAU) offers the career programs that today's industries are most demanding. NAU is committed to preparing you for a rewarding career directly out of college. We do that by implementing highly qualified instructors who have actively worked in the fields in which they teach, offering you their "real-world experience"; perspective. Another example of our commitment to your career education is our use of program advisory boards. These key individuals make recommendations to the existing programs, ensuring the material we teach stays current and up-to-date. We realize that our programs need to continually evolve as industry changes. Our staff is devoted to helping you balance your education with your personal and professional commitments. NAU will be with you every step of the way it's a key part of our personal relationship with you. From the moment you contact us, you will be personally guided through the admissions and financing process, and provided academic advising assistance throughout your college career to ensure a timely graduation. We are there to help you find ways to make life work outside of the classroom so you can focus on your success inside the classroom.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 325% over five years.
|National American University-Overland Park||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||382 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||82 students||653 students|
|# Part-Time Students||300 students||898 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.56||0.46|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,200||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 19,429 students | 1.70 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park,  KS  66210
- 458 students | 1.80 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa,  KS  66215
- 580 students | 6.70 Mi1001 E. 101st Terrace, Suite 325
Kansas City,  MO  64131
- 590 students | 10.70 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
- 474 students | 12.20 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City,  KS  66102
(913) 621-8700 12.20474
October 22, 2017
Learn about the changing tide in male enrollment at community colleges, as well as the catalysts behind the increase in men on campus.
October 20, 2017
When you first start college you may be overwhelmed by the newness of it. But keep these common mistakes in mind as you go through your first year to make sure that you are properly setup for the rest of your college career and your life thereafter.
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.