National American University-Austin
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National American University-Austin||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||207 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||52:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||17 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||190 students||2,866 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$41,200||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National American University-Austin is Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Austin (3.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 643 students | 3.00 Mi3110 Esperanza Crossing, Suite 100
Austin,  TX  78758
- 40,949 students | 8.00 Mi5930 Middle Fiskville Rd
Austin,  TX  78752
- n/a students | 8.10 Mi14200 N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd.
Austin,  TX  78728
- 20,547 students | 46.50 Mi6200 West Central Texas Expressway
Killeen,  TX  76549
- 5,200 students | 48.50 Mi2600 S 1st St
Temple,  TX  76504
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.