National American University-Austin
National American University-Austin places among the top 20% of community colleges in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National American University-Austin||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||76 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to National American University-Austin is Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Austin (3.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 643 students | 3.10 Mi3110 Esperanza Crossing, Suite 100
Austin,  TX  78758
(888) 553-2433 3.10643
- 40,949 students | 8.10 Mi5930 Middle Fiskville Rd
Austin,  TX  78752
(512) 223-7000 8.1040,949
- 20,547 students | 47.20 Mi6200 West Central Texas Expressway
Killeen,  TX  76549
(254) 526-7161 47.2020,547
- 5,200 students | 48.40 Mi2600 S 1st St
Temple,  TX  76504
(254) 298-8282 48.405,200
- 18,850 students | 79.40 Mi902 College Ave
Brenham,  TX  77833
(979) 830-4000 79.4018,850
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!