Minnesota State College-Southeast Technical
- Minnesota State College-Southeast Technical is dedicated to providing education for employment, skill enhancement, and retraining. The primary focus is to anticipate and meet the educational and training needs of students and employers. The college provides students with a strong foundation of general and technical education opportunities for acquiring knowledge, skills, and attitudes for a lifetime of learning. The college anticipates and responds to global, technological, and social changes.
- The teacher population of 85 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Minnesota State College-Southeast Technical||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||85 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,177 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||986 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,191 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,400||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical is a multi-campus, regional technical college serving Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and beyond. Choose from over 70 diverse programs in the following major career areas: Business and Office, Sales and Management, Health and Human Services, Musical Instrument Repair, Technical and Trade and Industrial. Minnesota State College-Southeast Technical is located in one of the most beautiful areas of the Midwest along the majestic bluffs and river valleys of the Upper Mississippi River. The location provides convenient access to Minneapolis/St. Paul and the security and hospitality of the Red Wing and Winona communities. Minnesota State College-Southeast Technical is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
- The nearest community college to Minnesota State College-Southeast Technical is Western Technical College (La Crosse) (23.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,630 students | 23.40 Mi400 Seventh St. North
La Crosse,  WI  54601
- 5,894 students | 39.90 Mi851 30th Ave SE
Rochester,  MN  55904
- 495 students | 42.10 Mi300 University Square 111 South Broadway
Rochester,  MN  55904
- 183 students | 44.10 Mi2521 Pennington Drive NW
Rochester,  MN  55901
- 153 students | 52.20 Mi4955 Bullis Farm Rd
Eau Claire,  WI  54701
Learn how community college can be a great start for becoming a scientist or engineer.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.