Minneapolis Business College
- Minneapolis Business College graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. Armed with the real world skills they need to get the job done, our graduates are working in some of the biggest and smallest companies around the Twin Cities.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 60% over five years.
|Minneapolis Business College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||51 staff|
|Total Enrollment||231 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||231 students||768 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||40||124|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.51||0.45|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,800||$35,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Minneapolis Business College. Our graduates finish first. Minneapolis Business College's programs are designed to help you finish with a first-rate education, all while keeping the needs of potential employers in mind. The skills you'll learn at Minneapolis Business College are the skills you'll use to succeed in your career. Our medical assisting program prepares you to fulfill this role in a variety of medical settings. You are not only trained in theory but have hands-on experience in clinical labs featuring the same equipment found in medical offices. Minneapolis Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. Minneapolis Business College awards diplomas and associate's degrees. The medical programs are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) upon the recommendation of the Curriculum Review Board of the American Association of Medical Assistants Endowment (AAMAE).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 264 students | 0.50 Mi1550 West Highway 36
Saint Paul,  MN  55113
- 6,740 students | 5.00 Mi235 Marshall Ave
Saint Paul,  MN  55102
- 243 students | 5.10 Mi300 North 1st Ave, Suite 500
Minneapolis,  MN  55401
- 164 students | 5.30 MiIDS Center, 80 South 8th Street, Suite 51
Minneapolis,  MN  55402
- 518 students | 5.40 Mi19 Exchange Street East
Saint Paul,  MN  55101
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.
October 07, 2017
October 07, 2017
Learn tips on how to support your child during during their transition to community college.