Minneapolis Business College
- Minneapolis Business College graduates carry out our legacy of developing students into professionals. Armed with the real world skills they need to get the job done, our graduates are working in some of the biggest and smallest companies around the Twin Cities.
Minneapolis Business College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Minnesota for:
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Minneapolis Business College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||8 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||231 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||231 students||768 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||124|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,800||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiates Minneapolis Business College. Our graduates finish first. Minneapolis Business College's programs are designed to help you finish with a first-rate education, all while keeping the needs of potential employers in mind. The skills you'll learn at Minneapolis Business College are the skills you'll use to succeed in your career. Our medical assisting program prepares you to fulfill this role in a variety of medical settings. You are not only trained in theory but have hands-on experience in clinical labs featuring the same equipment found in medical offices. Minneapolis Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. Minneapolis Business College awards diplomas and associate's degrees. The medical programs are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) upon the recommendation of the Curriculum Review Board of the American Association of Medical Assistants Endowment (AAMAE).
- The nearest community college to Minneapolis Business College is National American University-Roseville (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 264 students | 0.50 Mi1550 West Highway 36
Saint Paul,  MN  55113
- 6,740 students | 5.00 Mi235 Marshall Ave
Saint Paul,  MN  55102
- 243 students | 5.10 Mi300 North 1st Ave, Suite 500
Minneapolis,  MN  55401
- 164 students | 5.30 MiIDS Center, 80 South 8th Street, Suite 51
Minneapolis,  MN  55402
- 518 students | 5.40 Mi19 Exchange Street East
Saint Paul,  MN  55101
Learn the important role community colleges have take in improving homeland security.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.