Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||348 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||215 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||133 students||262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,100||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga is Virginia College-School of Business and Health-Chattanooga (3.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 345 students | 3.30 Mi721 Eastgate Loop Rd.
Chattanooga,  TN  37411
- 347 students | 3.60 Mi248 Northgate Mall Drive
Chattanooga,  TN  37415
- 9,332 students | 4.30 Mi4501 Amnicola Hwy
Chattanooga,  TN  37406
- 2,328 students | 17.00 Mi265 Bicentennial Trail
Rock Spring,  GA  30739
- 3,500 students | 20.60 Mi3535 Adkisson Drive
Cleveland,  TN  37312
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.