Miller-Motte Technical College-Charleston
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Miller-Motte Technical College-Charleston||(SC) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||34 staff||55 staff|
|Total Enrollment||635 students||1,260 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||404 students||726 students|
|# Part-Time Students||231 students||534 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,100||$28,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Miller-Motte Technical College-Charleston is Trident Technical College (2.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,136 students | 2.00 Mi7000 Rivers Avenue
Charleston,  SC  29423
- 414 students | 3.50 Mi6185 Rivers Avenue
Charleston,  SC  29406
- 717 students | 50.40 Mi601 Martin Luther King Jr Ave
Kingstree,  SC  29556
- 2,529 students | 52.60 Mi921 Ribaut Road
Beaufort,  SC  29901
- 3,060 students | 60.90 Mi3250 Saint Matthews Rd
Orangeburg,  SC  29118
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.