- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Miller-Motte College-Cary||(NC) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||139 staff|
|Total Enrollment||316 students||2,380 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||19:1|
|# Full-Time Students||232 students||1,019 students|
|# Part-Time Students||84 students||1,361 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$20,400||$27,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Miller-Motte College-Cary is William Peace University (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,077 students | 6.20 Mi15 E Peace St
Raleigh,  NC  27604
- 21,384 students | 7.40 Mi9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh,  NC  27603
- 375 students | 10.30 Mi3901 Capital Blvd Ste 151
Raleigh,  NC  27604
- 400 students | 16.60 Mi3000 Wakefield Crossing Drive
Raleigh,  NC  27614
- 5,035 students | 17.10 Mi1637 Lawson Street
Durham,  NC  27703
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.