- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 28% over five years.
|Midstate College||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||123 staff|
|Total Enrollment||521 students||3,818 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||154 students||1,205 students|
|# Part-Time Students||367 students||2,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$32,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Established in 1888, Midstate College is a private college with a strong background of providing students with essential business skills for over one hundred years. The campus is conveniently located in North Peoria, Illinois. The College moved its facility from the downtown Peoria historic location to the current location in October of 1997. The new site offers our students several new amenities including free parking, full handicap accessibility, spacious classrooms, and multiple computer laboratories. Midstate College is a relatively small college with a strong history of providing qualified graduates to employers for 117 years since our beginning in 1888. Students attend Midstate because they prefer the friendly, helpful, and caring atmosphere which is demonstrated by our faculty, staff, and administration. Midstate students often cite the individual attention and quality of instruction as primary reasons for their satisfaction with the College. eLearning provides learners the opportunity to pursue academic programs around their personal schedules. While weekly studies and participation are essential, students can attend class anytime of the day from anywhere. Many students find this mode of learning to be the best option when juggling time constraints with work and personal responsibilities. Midstate College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The North Central Association is designated as a recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education.For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://www.midstate.edu/admissions/consumer.php
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,296 students | 5.30 Mi1 College Drive
East Peoria,  IL  61635
- 1,667 students | 29.70 Mi23235 North County 22
Canton,  IL  61520
- 5,286 students | 34.40 Mi1500 West Raab Road
Normal,  IL  61761
- 1,264 students | 43.60 Mi300 Keokuk St
Lincoln,  IL  62656
- 2,200 students | 44.90 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg,  IL  61401
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.