The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Midstate College||(IL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||124 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Established in 1888, Midstate College is a private college with a strong background of providing students with essential business skills for over one hundred years. The campus is conveniently located in North Peoria, Illinois. The College moved its facility from the downtown Peoria historic location to the current location in October of 1997. The new site offers our students several new amenities including free parking, full handicap accessibility, spacious classrooms, and multiple computer laboratories. Midstate College is a relatively small college with a strong history of providing qualified graduates to employers for 117 years since our beginning in 1888. Students attend Midstate because they prefer the friendly, helpful, and caring atmosphere which is demonstrated by our faculty, staff, and administration. Midstate students often cite the individual attention and quality of instruction as primary reasons for their satisfaction with the College. eLearning provides learners the opportunity to pursue academic programs around their personal schedules. While weekly studies and participation are essential, students can attend class anytime of the day from anywhere. Many students find this mode of learning to be the best option when juggling time constraints with work and personal responsibilities. Midstate College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The North Central Association is designated as a recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education.For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://www.midstate.edu/admissions/consumer.php
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,875 students | 5.40 Mi1 College Drive
East Peoria, IL 61635
(309) 694-5422 5.408,875
- 1,436 students | 29.70 Mi23235 North County 22
Canton, IL 61520
(309) 647-4645 29.701,436
- 5,063 students | 34.40 Mi1500 West Raab Road
Normal, IL 61761
(309) 268-8000 34.405,063
- 1,860 students | 43.10 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg, IL 61401
(309) 344-2518 43.101,860
- 968 students | 43.60 Mi300 Keokuk St
Lincoln, IL 62656
(217) 732-3155 43.60968
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?